UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
you cannot get lost! when you get into Saranac lake go towards gabriels-you will pass a hospital on right-you will pass an ice cream stand that is closed for the see a restaurant on the right hand side that is closed for the seaon called Donnelly's-keep going about 2-3 miles further you will see a restaurant named "Gus's" on right-take the immediate right after that restaurant towards onchiota you will see teh BYS sign in red-you are 6 miles from my house-follow that road 6 miles-you will see cars and such and know you are in onchiota-Im telling you its a small country bumpkin town-200 people??? NO CELL RECEPTION FOLKS!!!

Quote:
you cannot get lost! when you get into Saranac lake go towards gabriels-you will pass a hospital on right-you will pass an ice cream stand that is closed for the see a restaurant on the right hand side that is closed for the seaon called Donnelly's-keep going about 2-3 miles further you will see a restaurant named "Gus's" on right-take the immediate right after that restaurant towards onchiota you will see teh BYS sign in red-you are 6 miles from my house-follow that road 6 miles-you will see cars and such and know you are in onchiota-Im telling you its a small country bumpkin town-200 people???
NO CELL RECEPTION FOLKS!!!

I've been meaning to ask!
barnie.gif

These are one of the most beautiful in appearance of any of our rare varieties with their striking black and white markings and slate colored legs. We are told that the word “Lakenvelder” when translated from the Dutch means “a shadow on a sheet”, a particularly descriptive name. They were bred extensively in Germany and Holland as long ago as the early 1800’s, but were not recognized here until the 1930’s. They are quite small when mature, 3 to 4 Ibs., and very quick and active, foraging widely if allowed to run. The skin is white and the breast unusually plump and round, almost like wild game birds. Hens lay white eggs and are non-setters. Baby chicks are mostly creamy white with a half collar of black on the neck and sprinkling of black on the head and back.

http://www.cacklehatchery.com/lakenvelderpage.html
thinking I will get them

Quote:
you cannot get lost! when you get into Saranac lake go towards gabriels-you will pass a hospital on right-you will pass an ice cream stand that is closed for the see a restaurant on the right hand side that is closed for the seaon called Donnelly's-keep going about 2-3 miles further you will see a restaurant named "Gus's" on right-take the immediate right after that restaurant towards onchiota you will see teh BYS sign in red-you are 6 miles from my house-follow that road 6 miles-you will see cars and such and know you are in onchiota-Im telling you its a small country bumpkin town-200 people???
NO CELL RECEPTION FOLKS!!!

barnie.gif

Not to mention pull over there and be like "where's Nat Millers place?" the whole town can tell you it's that small... Hey chipmunk... vanilla maple pear butter woot!

Quote:
barnie.gif

Not to mention pull over there and be like "where's Nat Millers place?" the whole town can tell you it's that small... Hey chipmunk... vanilla maple pear butter woot!

Geez Kristen, you trying to make me go broke?! I'll take one of those too, if you are selling! Hope you have a tally of what I ordered cuz I have lost track!

Quote:
Lovins Im sure youll be here first-Ill have a margo waiting for you:) with a sugar rim....Ill freak when I see Brindle pull in the driveway!--then Christine-Gretchen-Jeremy-Bob-PC and the list goes on...Ill probably cry-not kidding folks-I probably will-thats when it will hit me that chickenstock is finally here and going to happen!!!!

Margo's... sugar rims... oh..
barnie.gif

Oh, and I have to share this cuz it's one of the coolest things ever. If you Google Tolbunt Polish, the third hit is barenecessitiesfarm.com. That's right, our very own Gretchen is hit number 3! How freakin cool is that?!?!?!

Back
Top Bottom