Quote:
Your hubby is AWESOME!!!!!!
clap.gif

YES,,,YES HE IS!!!

Gold Star for MrSonew!
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
Any pictures?!!!!!!

If chickenstalker (I think that was who wanted the juvies) doesn't want all 6, I will take 2 or 3 of the juvies. If she does, I'll take 2 or 3 chicks. How much $?

Quote:
um i WOULD -i DONT WANT ANY BUT the girls on here will rip heads off for them!

My wife will take 2 pullets.

Ok, last batch of our babies hatchin tomorrow. We've got 2 POL black jersey giants still up for grabs, along with all the babies. Oh yeah, and three 10 week old kittens that are coming along to find good homes.

I hope the weather holds out for the weekend and you all have a great time! I really wish I could make it, especially since I have 4 or 5 roos that need a new place to stay and a few drakes. I have no takers here! You're gong to be having another one next year right Nat?
wink.png
I'm going to have to make that one! Can't wait to see pics and read all the stories from Chickenstock!!

Amy

Quote:
um i WOULD -i DONT WANT ANY BUT the girls on here will rip heads off for them!

My wife will take 2 pullets.

Ok, last batch of our babies hatchin tomorrow. We've got 2 POL black jersey giants still up for grabs, along with all the babies. Oh yeah, and three 10 week old kittens that are coming along to find good homes.

at a boy bro...put your foot down!!! Just 2!!!!
ROFL

Quote:
Not sure If Ill be doing it or Lovins-since she is getting a farm by new years
fl.gif
haha If she doesnt-then yes I would do it again-actually..I better answer that question after this one is over! LOL

Back
Top Bottom