UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
frontline on the birds? Never thought of that-I have that too??? I did the pour on about 1 1/2 months ago to almost all of them-couldnt catch some:-( But the ones I have caged I will-waiting for Dh is all as I cant do much by myself right now-I do have to go put up the RED BYC signs by the roads--I couldnt get a hold of ballons to mark signs but will try again today if I get out to town-

Quote:
It is still raining here
hit.gif

Quote:
Yeah, Gretchen and Bob told us about it. It is the spray kind, not the stuff in the tubes. Costs about $30 a bottle, but with only putting 3 or 4 drops per bird, it will last a loooong time. Works wonders, too. We bought some Silver Laced Polish that had mites. Put that stuff on, one drop in the crest, one under each wing, and one near the vent, and they were gone in days. We do the crested birds once a month as a preventative.

Quote:
frontline on the birds? Never thought of that-I have that too??? I did the pour on about 1 1/2 months ago to almost all of them-couldnt catch some:-( But the ones I have caged I will-waiting for Dh is all as I cant do much by myself right now-I do have to go put up the RED BYC signs by the roads--I couldnt get a hold of ballons to mark signs but will try again today if I get out to town-

If you want, we can grab the balloons, you've got your work cut out for ya there today.

Edt- she beat me to the frontline post.

Last edited:
Quote:

If you want, we can grab the balloons, you've got your work cut out for ya there today.

Edt- she beat me to the frontline post.

Haha no thats ok theres a dolar stors that sell mylars for 1$ EACH so Ill hit that place up:) thank you though- oh and the 20 x 40 tent should be arriving soon:)

Quote:
Yeah, Gretchen and Bob told us about it. It is the spray kind, not the stuff in the tubes. Costs about $30 a bottle, but with only putting 3 or 4 drops per bird, it will last a loooong time. Works wonders, too. We bought some Silver Laced Polish that had mites. Put that stuff on, one drop in the crest, one under each wing, and one near the vent, and they were gone in days. We do the crested birds once a month as a preventative.

I use Frontline on mine too! Dip a q-tip in, do a couple of dabs like Christine said - done!

RAIN IS DONE!!!!!
NOT ONLY DID DH GET THAT MASSIVE TENT BUT IT HAS 3 ENCLOSED SIDES AND A HEATER!!!!! LOVE THAT MAN!!!

put a whole bail of hay in meaties pen and they were so happy to be dry!!! poor dinner birds!

Back
Top Bottom