UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
yes theres a photo of you guys chasing the serema and I knew it got "caught" but this is a hen and she's already in my coop-so she's a keeper:) That little bugger survived the night out there with all the predators -she now has a locked up safe home-so now that you folks know Im keeping her...WHO DITCHED HER ON ME???

Quote:
gavin it was so nice to see you again and your great family! Again thank you so much for helping out processing and the whizzbanger---it was awesome!!
wee.gif

Hey yah...your farm would be perfect...mauauaua!!!!

was just on face book and saw this if anyone is interested.

McMurray Hatchery We are interested in interviewing a few people who have raised chickens for a long time. If you have been raising them for 40 years or longer, and if you'd like us to interview you, please reply to this post, and I will contact you by direct message to setup an interview.

-- Matthew
http://www.facebook.com/MurrayMcMurrayHatchery

Quote:
How as Annie?? Did she LOVE your snuggle muffin car buddy???

Hey, Nat!! Miss you
sad.png
My silkie is gorgeous! I think PC was snuggling her since he brought her home
love.gif

PC --- You are the greatest for bringing her back to CT for me.
ya.gif

I wanted sooo much to hang out with you all.
Gretchen ---- Thank you for bringing my fluffball.. Tom is going to love her
love.gif
She is perfect
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
She lays the prettiest shiny pink eggs doesnt she? They are very sweet birds-I miss them. when Mark and I were locking up coops today he said what about that pen? I said I sold them remember?? He said oh yah we have an empty pen now:-( We are tearing that pen down before snow flies-If you ever hatch out their babies I would LOOOVE to see pcitures. I tried several times this Summer but either the broodies broke the eggs or they stopped growing before hatching:-( enjoy them:)

Quote:
How as Annie?? Did she LOVE your snuggle muffin car buddy???

Hey, Nat!! Miss you
sad.png
My silkie is gorgeous! I think PC was snuggling her since he brought her home
love.gif

PC --- You are the greatest for bringing her back to CT for me.
ya.gif

I wanted sooo much to hang out with you all.
Gretchen ---- Thank you for bringing my fluffball.. Tom is going to love her
love.gif
She is perfect
thumbsup.gif

we missed you Ann:-( You ARE going to the next one-mark it way in advance and no excuses:)

Back
Top Bottom