UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Hmmmm...........might come up for Winter Carnival this year....hmmmmmm..........malone is not so far away......hmmmmmmm..............used to go there to renew my license.....hmmmmm...........no, must wait for spring.........repeat after me............
roll.png

Quote:
Hmmmm...........might come up for Winter Carnival this year....hmmmmmm..........malone is not so far away......hmmmmmmm..............used to go there to renew my license.....hmmmmm...........no, must wait for spring.........repeat after me............
roll.png

Be strong Maggie!! You can do it! Send the 'bators over to a friends house so they don't tempt you.

I've got eggs in the bator right now and still working on what to do with all the roos from the last hatch! Yipes!! I know I shouldn't hatch any more but they are just soooo cute.
smile.png

Roos! roos! Come get your roos here!!!
smile.png

lAST YEAR ROUND cHRISTMAS, i HAD A "STEALTH BATOR" GOING IN A SPARE BEDROOM HIDDEN AMONGS "STUFF". oR SO i thought!
lO AND BEHOLD THE dh DECIDES IT'S TIME TO PLUG IN THE TIMERS IN THE ROOMS UPSTAIRS FOR SOME cHRISTMAS CANDLES WE PLACE IN ALL THE WINDOWS. i NEAR PEED MYSELF WHEN i HEARD HIM MUTTERING UNDER HIS BREATH....CRAP....MORE EGGS.
gig.gif

I was so busted..........even he had to laugh.
lau.gif

Sorry bout all the caps.

Quote:

Quote:

We can be a non-hatching support group for each other... I plan to fire my bator up on the last week of January for a feb hatch so that I have well feathered birds before the auction end of April and I can pick the ones I want to keep...

Hey Nat, speaking of wrapped around little toes, your feather duster and the polish are living in my bedroom... I play with them for an hour before I go to bed... it's really aweful, thank-you very much. I get chicks and little yellow decides to grow up LOL. figures
roll.png

I thought I would offer some chicks that i am getting sometime this week..I originally ordered only 3 but I had to add more so they would ship safely. I ordered all females and I want to keep only 3 of the 9 I ordered..here is what they will be..

Silver Cuckoo Marans
White Crested Blue Polish
Columbian Wyandotte

if interested let me know ...I will let you know when to come get them

P.S. Yes they will be free
smile.png

Heh, I would love them if only I could get someone to take all these (&^(&$(&*)@ roosters! LOL. I'm still sad over the loss of my wyandotte and my australorp..
sad.png
Plus I'm way too far away..
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom