UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Monopolize all ya want.:<) I think she's a girl. Time will tell! I could sure be wrong, just a guess. Has a tough stance so I might be wrong.
Silkies and EE's having walnut....rosecombs are so hard to tell early on. Although I did et to know rfeally early on my SLWs. Geez Louise.............the boys had tree trunk legs and turned pink within 4 weeks of age if not earlier. The pullet didn't change from orange for months.

The combs your peeps have seem to true up much faster. You'll know real soon.........

Featherz you're a nurse too? We seem to have quite a few of those in this group
hugs.gif

Quote:
Yep! been an RN for 20 years. I was working in ambulatory care and now I'm a college nurse.
smile.png

I'm Respiratory been a nurse 15 years, did a lot of work in psych thats why Nat, Deanners and I get along so well
hide.gif
and SeminoleWind is Nicu...

Quote:
EE's should have "pea combs"
hide.gif
AS I slide away.....

I actually meant to say pea combs so I stand corrected.
lol.png

Thanks for having my back! duh.....

No problem
wink.png

Quote:
Come on mags you know you want tooo!!!!!
ya.gif

come on..join in on the fun!!! 25 in the brooder....45 in the bator...over a dozen waiting to go into bator

your just sick!!! LOL... we're not all "special" like you where we have a massive pole barn with pimped out mini runs and coops to hosue that many...YET>>>> LOL

The nursing world is a bit different here in NY - I moved here from California almost two years ago and I was used to high salaries and lots o bennies. Now I get paid the same as a high end medical assistant would get in California and the bennies actually cost money. True, california costs more, but I lived on a mountaintop so I didn't have a high end mortgage to deal with. I worked outpatient in california also.

Quote:
come on..join in on the fun!!! 25 in the brooder....45 in the bator...over a dozen waiting to go into bator

your just sick!!! LOL... we're not all "special" like you where we have a massive pole barn with pimped out mini runs and coops to hosue that many...YET>>>> LOL

ROFL... A chicken pimp

Quote:
Yep! been an RN for 20 years. I was working in ambulatory care and now I'm a college nurse.
smile.png

I'm Respiratory been a nurse 15 years, did a lot of work in psych thats why Nat, Deanners and I get along so well
hide.gif

I had 3 kids in the require stays in the NICU...hated it but was grateful for the wonderful staff who grew my babies when I no longer could

Quote:
smile.png

hide.gif

And I stopped 1 year from my RN with Specialty in Maternity to have my babies. I may finish and become a midwife...
idunno.gif

So maybe chickens and caregiving go hand in hand...
idunno.gif

Back
Top Bottom