UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
hmmm black lav split huh?? LOL

wink.png
yep yours from PA CS

sweet!!! wouldnt that be cool if the silkie hen crossed with the sex link chicken produced sexed chicks at hatch??

Quote:
not sure-depending on what you cross them too but if you were using a sex link to breed another sexlink you could sex them silkies arent I was just saying -wouldnt that be cool that way you could sex a silkie wayyyy before others! haha

Hey Christine,

why arent you posting your milles eggs up for auction? If you have that many you should try and sell some:)

Quote:
Because it is much more fun to pawn them off on you! We probably will try and sell them, but I have no idea what to charge for them.

Quote:
Because it is much more fun to pawn them off on you! We probably will try and sell them, but I have no idea what to charge for them.

We'll throw one up to ship Mon or Tues, start at $1 and see what happens.

Quote:

We'll throw one up to ship Mon or Tues, start at $1 and see what happens.

how many eggs are you stating your selling in your auction?? I wouldnt start at 1$ Id at least start at 10$ and let it go from there because even if you sold it for 10$ thats more than you would have gotten if you sold them for eating eggs-thats the way I look at it. I never start mine at 1$ I always start with it at what I wont be sad about letting them go at. Like my OE eggs-I started at 15$ because it was 2 full dozen Ill be shipping and Id get at least 6$ for them as eating eggs-plus all the bubble wrap and stuff- Dont underestimate their worth:)

Quote:

you evil women!

Quote:
yah baby!! this is going to be so cool to see these babies from all my new moms!!!!

Finally got my package from you yesterday! Dh loved it too??? WTH he's slowly creeping over to my side!!! between christime and jeremy sending some eggs to get some girl Millies- and building allt he pens and such-then chickenstock he's screwed! hahaha

Back
Top Bottom