UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Never said I wasn't. Just ask Jeremy!

The only thing more evil than a silkie is a woman and God forced us poor men have no choice but to love you. It's so bittersweet, more sweet than bitter.
wink.png

smack.gif

See what happens when I take one night off the boards? I miss all the fun!

Quote:
I have a bunch of jams done up, more O and inferno and Bully. I also made "Here Kitty Kitty" which I make with redcat. I can make up inferno no problem, not difficult at all. Just need to buy some peppers at the market.

Quote:
The only thing more evil than a silkie is a woman and God forced us poor men have no choice but to love you. It's so bittersweet, more sweet than bitter.
wink.png

smack.gif

There you are! Thought maybe you drowned under a flood of snot! Glad you're feeling better!

Quote:
smack.gif

There you are! Thought maybe you drowned under a flood of snot! Glad you're feeling better!

Mary hows fiona???

Quote:
I have a bunch of jams done up, more O and inferno and Bully. I also made "Here Kitty Kitty" which I make with redcat. I can make up inferno no problem, not difficult at all. Just need to buy some peppers at the market.

very nice-pm me a list and prices and Ill do one up at work and well set a date to meet up for ooohhhh a coctail or two with a good "view"

Eggs are on lockdown! Really bad luck with gretchen's eggs - I think only two favorelles made it to the final stage. All the rest of the eggs are no good.
sad.png
ALL the MF d'uccle candled as good and the barnyard mix is also still going strong.
smile.png

Quote:
wink.png

smack.gif

I plan on living just long enough to make my husband's old age a living hell!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom