UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
goof for you-I have 2 olive egger roos I need to rehome too:-(

I have
2 BLRW roo from Foleys
2 SLW roos from Foleys
1 Lav orp roo from gumpsgirl eggs
and one more roo I need to get rid of any takers????

Nat, since you saw my other thread you know which one I am talking about. Decided to keep the fluffy blue/gray chicken if it's a roo. Then I kept the two questionable BLRW and two light brahma. Also kept all my silkies - could have 3-4 roos there but I am hoping they will take a while to mature and will be easy to rehome when old enough. But FIVE CM roos and that giant blue orpington roo all gone! YAY.
smile.png
I had several responses from craigslist, but I would much rather rehome to a 4H family.

Dunno if you mean mine or nats, but the two blrw I rehomed MAY have been roos, I kept two. They are a little pink, but they are wait and see, really. Only five weeks old. I gave the 4H two, I kept two - one light and one dark. pics at https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?pid=5013521#p5013521 ...

If anyone has two pullets about 12 weeks they are interested in rehoming for whatever reason (don't care what kind as long as not bantam, but show quality does not matter to me) let me know. Lost two of mine to hawks and my four remaining pullets are outnumbered by the 17 guineas..
tongue.png
All that matters to me is if they are all around the same size!

Going to go check on my eggs now. No more hatching!
tongue.png

Last edited:
Quote:
lovins what's up with the "fluffy and friendly like bob" comment!!! what about bad azz harley riding tough guy...sounds better....bad enough i have to tell people i raise silkies!!!

Awe come on Bob.. anyone that raises silkies has to be a little bit of a softy right? Not like I said you wear pink chaps
lol.png

Real men wear pink! Be secure in your manhood, Bob.

I bet PC would jump into a pair of pink chaps wearing nothing else, under the right circumstances. Doesn't mean he isn't manly!

Quote:
That would depend on who was wearing the pink chaps. Oh wait, that's not what you meant is it?
roll.png

lol.png
Dont think that's where she was going with that...

I guess it went where it deserved.

Living in Germany really screwed up my sentence structure and it has never adequately recovered.

Last edited:
Quote:
lol.png
Dont think that's where she was going with that...

I guess it went where it deserved.

Living in Germany really screwed up my sentence structure and it has never adequately recovered.

LOL
yuckyuck.gif

Back
Top Bottom