UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
You can send them right along to my house! My bator is going to think we don't love it anymore here soon! It needs some Silkie babies growin in it!

Oh, and the 73 degrees comment
smack.gif

I need you and J to get ur butts down here so I can change up some of my breeding pens!! Need you guys to take the other birds!! Plus great excuse for J and I to get tanked up!!! Will save ya a few days worth of eggs

K, just paypal me the money to fix my car and we will be right down. Sound good?
gig.gif

Quote:
I need you and J to get ur butts down here so I can change up some of my breeding pens!! Need you guys to take the other birds!! Plus great excuse for J and I to get tanked up!!! Will save ya a few days worth of eggs

K, just paypal me the money to fix my car and we will be right down. Sound good?
gig.gif

he did say Tanked up?? that has something to do with car doesnt it?? hahahaha

Quote:
gig.gif

Heck no!!! Has to do with Grey Goose and Jack Daniels!!!!
thumbsup.gif
idunno.gif

Quote:
gig.gif

Yeah, I was trying to ignore that comment. Jeremy ends up with a hangover when Bob is involved!

Quote:

Yeah, I was trying to ignore that comment. Jeremy ends up with a hangover when Bob is involved!

oh ya my fault!!! Let me guess his arm hurts next day from me twisting it to, right

Quote:
Kathy is so going to kill you!
lau.gif

Hey, and if you have that many in the bator and however many babies you have, you need to change your sig line! You have waaaaaay more than 70 Silkies!

Last edited:
This is my little (5 weeks old) guy that I decided to keep to PO my neighbors with.. This is a cochin, right? blue? I had both blue/splash maran eggs and one cochin egg at last hatch so I wasn't completely sure. This is the one that is not like the others.
tongue.png
Sorry about the lousy pic, he kept trying to grab my camera strap and run off with it!

51848_cochin1.jpg

I have one more MF pip!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom