UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

I have one more MF trying to get out. Lots more pips but no one else trying to get out just yet. I'm hating the fact that I have to go to work tomorrow and found out the heat isn't working upstairs where the bator is. (it's a wiring problem that I'll have to get fixed by our service contract guy). So I'm heating up the room with a portable heater and keeping the door closed.
smile.png
If I burn down the house I'll write back from my tent in the yard.
smile.png

Quote:
OMG!!!! Im going to have to buy alot of bread for toast--yummmmmmmyyyyyyyyyyy!!! when did we say we would meet up hunny Here's my schedule this week

Monday: DD has volleyball games until 6pm
Tuesday: DD has volleyball practice until 6 pm-and mothers are playing against their daughters that night--look out!!
Wednesday: DD had a home game until 6 pm ish
Thursday: I have a lady returning a roo to me between 5-6-she cant do the deed I will and shes taking some new chicks that are hatching now-after I choose the ones I want:)
Friday: nothing so far :) Except the kids are trick or treating in town-they close the main streets down for the kids to be able to walk whereever they want without having to worry about vehicles squashing them! Maybe I can get Mark to snag them after its over and we can meet-are you around that day?? what days are you going to be around and I can try and work around it???

Last edited:
Quote:
you are sharp there is no way to do it except go back page by page:-(

go up to the address bar... the address for the page you are on ends with that page number... just change it to 200 and hit enter and it will take you back to page 200.

Quote:
I cant miss her last game of the season:-( I really get into it:) after I could-I guess if she doesnt mind? She can be well...stubborn when she gets done with her games she's sweaty and hungry and wants to go home and take a shower. Ill ask her what she thinks in am-shes in bed now:)

Quote:
you are sharp there is no way to do it except go back page by page:-(

go up to the address bar... the address for the page you are on ends with that page number... just change it to 200 and hit enter and it will take you back to page 200.

geo... i could kiss you!

Back
Top Bottom