UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
Karen, I "might" be. Are they both roosters? How old?

It's a pair. I listed them on BST. They are 21 weeks old. The hen is starting to redden up. She'll probably start laying around Thanksgiving. I got them in the spring from John Blehm and I need to make room for my project ameraucanas.

Quote:
Karen, I "might" be. Are they both roosters? How old?

It's a pair. I listed them on BST. They are 21 weeks old. The hen is starting to redden up. She'll probably start laying around Thanksgiving. I got them in the spring from John Blehm and I need to make room for my project ameraucanas.

I have 2 breeding pairs of Black Ameraucanas (also from John Blehm) and would like to make some more splits from my Lavender pen (from John Blehm and Harry Shaffer)...and strengthen the line. All of my Ameraucanas are LF, so that would be perfect. Do you have a picture of them?

Quote:
Mary...that's great news. Thanks for the updates!

x2!

Muggs have you hatched out chuckies egg yet-or is it too soon?? Im dying to kow what his babies look like:)
celebrate.gif

Quote:
Mary...that's great news. Thanks for the updates!

x2!

Muggs have you hatched out chuckies egg yet-or is it too soon?? Im dying to kow what his babies look like:)
celebrate.gif

Nat...I feel I am perpetually the bearer of bad news. One wasn't fertile, and the other two had blood rings.
sad.png
I am determined to hatch some ducks this year. Lovins said "something-something Cayuga eggs" and I have been salivating at the thought of getting some. I want some duckies!!!

Quote:
x2!

celebrate.gif

Nat...I feel I am perpetually the bearer of bad news. One wasn't fertile, and the other two had blood rings.
sad.png
I am determined to hatch some ducks this year. Lovins said "something-something Cayuga eggs" and I have been salivating at the thought of getting some. I want some duckies!!!

awww thats tooo bad:-( Im sorry for you -I know you wanted a few babies...Anytime you need chuckie ducks eggs -I have plenty:) I dont really sell them because they are mutt eggs but soooo cute!!!

Oh, so awful to hear about Gretchen, but glad she is doing better and will be going home. And I am so jealous of all the hatching going on lol. I need eggs or some chickies!! I'm having withdrawel here! I cant wait till spring, I am already thinking about what I want to hatch or what breeds I want lol.
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom