UPSTATE NY chickenstock OCT 3rd Sunday!! -The aftermath and hatching

Quote:
OMG is that SUE??? LIKE STERLING SUE??? LIKE I HAVE HER CHICKENS SUE???? OMG...
bow.gif

I never even put 2 +2 together...Sue I emailed you several months ago for BCM's...I was stoked to find someone who lived so close to me with them! I still need one or 2...just saying.

I just hatched out a bunch last weekend....are you tempted? I could part with a couple.....b lack coppers from dark eggs I was testing.

Sue

flipping cold here in Philli tonite, had to turn the light on for the chickens...I know they will keep each other warm... But now I know they will be warm.
Think Ill run to Wawa and get a hot roast beef hoggie and come back and snap some pics of the chicks.
8 lil guys
3 big guys

Quote:
I never even put 2 +2 together...Sue I emailed you several months ago for BCM's...I was stoked to find someone who lived so close to me with them! I still need one or 2...just saying.

I just hatched out a bunch last weekend....are you tempted? I could part with a couple.....b lack coppers from dark eggs I was testing.

Sue

Very tempted. I think I have your email buried somewhere...I would take at least 2. PM me and we'll make arrangements to pick them up! Thanks, Meagan

Back
Top Bottom