Upstate SC / Western NC meet/swap/auction...anyone interested???

bigdaddyabc

Songster
9 Years
May 5, 2010
Greer
Howdy!

I live in the Blue Ridge area of Greer, SC. We have a very large front yard (over an acre mowed) and could easily host a meet / swap / auction / picnic if there were folks that wanted to get together. I am just putting my toe in the water to see how much interest there is. email me at [email protected], or PM me here and let's see what we can put together!

Thanks,
Rob N.

Last edited:
I would be interested....you're less than two hours away from me.
The closest one anyone has had so far was about three hours away~~too far away when you consider its round trip.

I'll subscribe to this thread to see what happens.

Any date in mind??

No date yet until we see how mnay of us there are I guess, and BTW if you are in bat cave you are only 45 minutes. I can be in downtown Asheville from my door in just about an hour.

i to meet new people.
smile.png
what part of the year are you thinking of? sc/fla

I dont know when you made the first post but i am interested especially if you are near asheville. I am in North Western NC near Banner Elk, NC. Asheville is about 1.5 hours from me. Keep me posted email [email protected]

I dont know when you made the first post but i am interested especially if you are near asheville. I am in North Western NC near Banner Elk, NC. Asheville is about 1.5 hours from me. Keep me posted email [email protected]

This is a very old thread from 2010. There is now a Carolina Chickenstock held in Lincolnton, NC twice a year with one coming up April 28th, here is a link to the thread.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/619594/carolina-chickenstock-spring-2012

Back
Top Bottom