URGENT Advise from all your lovely guys here!!

Thanks everyone. I just thought i would post here as well to keep everyone updated

I took to the vets last night and he isnt very optimistic at all.

He thinks she has bacterial and viral infections with a sour crop making her very weak.

We are going to give her one last try, she is going on Tylan and an antifungal ? we have taken her off food for a little while to reduce her crop, massaging it and giving her yoghurt and oil. Its not ideal at all as she is pretty weak still but she is trying to walk and she is really trying to fight this.

I cant bare?sp? to give up on her if she hasnt given up yet.

He thinks she has mycoplasma (mg and possibly ms) but not certain of anything. We'll give her until the weekend or so and if she is not eating on her own we'll have to call it a day.

I was in tears in the vets and had a 45min drive home whilst in tears. Thankfully i had a good friend call me to keep my mind off things at least until i got home!

Ok,

well after at least a month of fighting, this afternoon was the time to finaly release my little girlie from her suffering.

I will post some pictures as to my findings need to know what you guys think she had!

There were tumors up and down her spine. The lumps on her face had solid white stuff in it. Not like puss though almost like fatty deposits

Her organs seemed fine, i think she may have laid internally as found something very hard inside her when this was opened was vey odd and hard to describe yellowish and flakey? on the inside with flecs of something again will post.

I need to know that there is nothing i could have done. I am sure that is the case but if anyone recognises what i post please help?

Will post tomorrow. need to go to bed now!

Back
Top Bottom