Urgent - chick needs buddy - Western PA

mangled

Songster
11 Years
12 Years
Jan 25, 2008
The Wilds of Western PA
We had a single chick hatch and I so need to find a little buddy for him/her. Does anyone in the Western PA area have any chicks available that aren't much older than say, a week?

My zip is 16028. I'd be willing to go about 75 miles 1 way if you're willing to sell me 1 or 2.

Thanks-
Em

Too bad that I am so far away - GA, I have 3 orphaned/abandoned chicks about 3 days old. But responding will move you back up the list.

It seems like alot of PA'ers need a buddy chick for their lonely chick. I needed one, Solarical, needed one, and now Mangled needs one. I hope you find a buddy for your chick soon!

Well, the Lone Ranger went to the big coop in the sky sometime through the night. No idea why, she/he had been eating and drinking well, its crop was full.

idunno.gif

hit.gif

So, I'm just beginning to think I'm just not supposed to have Cochins, as all the Cochin egss I've gotten and hatched or tried to hatch have been a disaster.

Thanks and good luck to anyone else with a Lone Ranger.
sad.png

Em

I live too far away, but I hope you find a buddy for your chick. I raised a single chick, and it's not a good way to do it for the chick. A mirror in the cage helps, as well as a small stuffed animal.
I just read your last post..I'm so sorry..

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom