Urgent!!Chicken sneezed with mouth closed!! I’m hecka paranoid!!

Jose11632

Songster
Sep 7, 2020
Houston, Texas
So went outside to check on my hens everyone looked fine they came to see me one of my welsummers came out but she came sneezing like 4 to 7 sneezes some where with mouth close so it sounded weird. And the rest where normal. She came from the area of the house where the food is at so she was probably eating. Her sneezes sound a bit congested like they drop particles but not all. but it isn’t repetitive sneezing takes minutes sometimes hours. No lethargicness no foamy eyes. Has crop full of feed. Still screams a lot like always. Her nostril looks like this. Looks like feed. She still peck everywhere to see what around her acts like normal. She layed her egg like same as the days before.

Attachments

• 5BC9C24E-B010-4C2E-B5AC-C89127330FFC.jpeg
    5BC9C24E-B010-4C2E-B5AC-C89127330FFC.jpeg
    469.5 KB · Views: 12
Like 3 days ago the congested like sneezes started. Could be that I came out at the wrong time. Her breathing is normal can’t hear it. Her voice sounds normal. While typing this she sneezed again one sneeze could be the temp change since she’s inside. I pretty much freak out at every little thing i see in them

Took her out she’s on her sleeping stick like normal they are all making their hot sounds nothing new since the heat started the temps will drop starting tomorrow.

No sneezing gaping like all the others since it’s kinda hot at these hours later I’ll cool a bit. Could have been an over reaction but I don’t know everything freaks me out now

Back
Top Bottom