URGENT DYING CHICKEN PLEASE HELP

Pics
Yes what?

Sometimes during shortage of supplies or money or other hinderance like health issues etc., it would be best to reduce the amount of birds to adjust to the actual situation.

And if a minor with a sick bird is seeing problems to get the necessary treatment for said bird due to afore mentioned issues, I am sorry that she is facing this situation.

Where is your problem with this?

Were not exactly in the best of financial positions right now. I have to get rid of most of my flock.
This sick bird is a new bird? How long have you had it?

Do you have Marek's disease in your flock?
Have you contacted the lady you got this bird from yet to see what she has to say?

I wonder how you would be able to maintain such a good sized poultry flock of 32 birds without being able to afford the minimum supplies for their health management? :confused:

Yes what?

Sometimes during shortage of supplies or money or other hinderance like health issues etc., it would be best to reduce the amount of birds to adjust to the actual situation.

And if a minor with a sick bird is seeing problems to get the necessary treatment for said bird due to afore mentioned issues, I am sorry that she is facing this situation.

Where is your problem with this?
No problem with any of it.
OP already stated they were having a hard time, then it was questioned how they were maintaining a flock. Just poor taste is all I suppose.
To each his own.

This sick bird is a new bird? How long have you had it?

Do you have Marek's disease in your flock?
Have you contacted the lady you got this bird from yet to see what she has to say?
Yes the lady apparently did not treat her birds with anything. The bird was extremely inbred as well as never exposed to the outside before i got her

No problem with any of it.
OP already stated they were having a hard time, then it was questioned how they were maintaining a flock. Just poor taste is all I suppose.
To each his own.
Read again, this was just some overlapping of our mutual postings, as happens quite often lately.

Might be caused by some work on the BYC software or by my poor internet connection.

But in any case no reason for you to construe some other meaning into it.

My post was #47, her answer was #49

1626713678311.png

1626713590736.png

Then hers again #51 referring to my same posting #47

1626713805020.png

My posts #52 regarding the flock size and #53 stating that I am sorry she has to go through this

1626714059541.png

So stop your attitude, the OP was not attacked, there is no reason for your insults. This is ridiculous.

Last edited:
Read again, this was just some overlapping of our mutual postings, as happens quite often lately.

Might be caused by some work on the BYC software or by my poor internet connection.

But in any case no reason for you to construe some other meaning into it.

My post was #47, her answer was #49

View attachment 2765905

View attachment 2765901
Then hers again #51 referring to my same posting #47

View attachment 2765907

My posts #52 regarding the flock size and #53 stating that I am sorry she has to go through this

View attachment 2765918

So stop your attitude, the OP was not attacked, there is no reason for your insults. This is ridiculous.

🤣 Nah, trying to turn it back onto me isn't working.

200.gif

Back
Top Bottom