URGENT! Eye issue, please help!

I tried to do it myself, and couldn’t do it, she wouldt stay still. I gave her Tylenol, and it had no effect.
I don’t know what to do. I’m on the verge of culling her. They eye has gotten even worse than before, it’s now all milky, popped out more, and she’s is scratching it more and rubbing it on the ground.
:( I gave her oral antibiotics for a week, no effect.

I tried to do it myself, and couldn’t do it, she wouldt stay still. I gave her Tylenol, and it had no effect.
I don’t know what to do. I’m on the verge of culling her. They eye has gotten even worse than before, it’s now all milky, popped out more, and she’s is scratching it more and rubbing it on the ground.
:( I gave her oral antibiotics for a week, no effect.
I’m so sorry! Is there any type of homemade sedative/anesthetic you could try so that she’ll stay still? I don’t have much experience with surgeries :(

I’m so sorry! Is there any type of homemade sedative/anesthetic you could try so that she’ll stay still? I don’t have much experience with surgeries :(
I asked the vet supply store about that before I tried to operate, no luck. Said I’d have to get it from a vet and there isn’t any anywhere near me willing to help me. :( if anyone wants to try thier luck with her, let me know. I am in Roswell NM.

Just a thought could you reach out to any animal rescues to see if they know of a sympathetic vet? What about schools in the area that teach veterinarian medicine ? There has to be someone, its finding them. You

This vet in Roswell lets birds under its services - College Garden Animal Hospital:
Screenshot_20220320-211904_Chrome.jpg

This first started out as just some discoloration in the eye that appeared suddenly after I painted the roof of the coop
late to the party here, sorry but gotta wonder if the paint had something to do with it.
However, Eyeworm is a thought that struck me with your bird .
Vet Rx would help if that's the problem and can be gotten easily enough at a tractor supply .

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom