Urgent help, may be dry membrane

I just caught up. Great job @sophiafur and @TheBajan ! Your babies are adorable! Good luck with your meeting tonight!
So far only one of mine hatched and its not looking too good for the others. could this one die of loneliness it get really stressed, in a week or so we will try and get 4 new already hatched ducklings for company, will she be ok alone for a couple of weeks?

If you were close by I could give you a couple of friends for your little one. Birds are social creatures so you will need to get at least 1 more :D

If you were close by I could give you a couple of friends for your little one. Birds are social creatures so you will need to get at least 1 more :D
Aww thanks, will it do ok by itself for a week or two, its hard to find any ducks that are hatched near me in ireland!

Im sure it will be but will need lots of cuddles and will probably want to be with you 24/7. Might need to get nappies so it can sleep with you :gig

Im sure it will be but will need lots of cuddles and will probably want to be with you 24/7. Might need to get nappies so it can sleep with you :gig
I made it some with socks 😂😂 i think its a girl as with welsh harlequins you cab tell by the colour of the beak! hers is very pink so i guess
a female

1591128774618.png

How about this :gigJust needs her socks and she is rearing to go. :lau

Back
Top Bottom