URGENT HELP

Here's a better pic

Attachments

• 16010932248164875424363237093506.jpg
    16010932248164875424363237093506.jpg
    167.3 KB · Views: 17
We try to maintain the house as clean as possible so we spray air freshener but barely,
North America, she eats corn and all sorts of chicken feed, shes the only bird I have and she has some mucus coming from her nose but its not a lot at all she just sneezes and gasps for air, her crop feels kinda stiff but it moves
I take out food/water when she goes to sleep, check her crop. In the morning re-check her crop first thing before letting her eat/drink - the crop should be empty. If it's not read the article and let us know what the crop feels like
https://www.backyardchickens.com/ar...w-to-know-which-one-youre-dealing-with.73607/

Do you provide her with grit (Crushed granite)?
What is all sorts of chicken feed?
Does she lay eggs?

North America, she eats corn and all sorts of chicken feed, shes the only bird I have and she has some mucus coming from her nose but its not a lot at all she just sneezes and gasps for air, her crop feels kinda stiff but it moves
NORTH AMERICA??? Thats Vague!
Do you know there are 23 country's in North America?
@Wyrop Rock asks because to better help you, knowing a general location can provide you with more specific reasons on the cause of the problem your having.

Back
Top Bottom