Urgent, please help my hen!

Quote:
She was better on Monday, but yesterday wasn't interested in eating or drinking much. I ended up bringing her in the house Monday so I could keep a close eye on her. She is laying up by the food and water this morning, but looks the same to me. I don't know. I weighed her Monday and she was 4 lbs 8 ounces. Yesterday it was 4 lbs 6 ounces. I'm kinda worried. I don't know how long it takes the wormer to work, but I was thinking 4 or 5 days? I haven't seen anything in her poo yet, and it's still small amounts and bright green. I will get her out in a few minutes and see what the scale says. Just looked in there now and she's drinking on her own...so yay! Thank you so much for asking!
smile.png

I hope your day goes better today.
smile.png

Rockin' Reds :

Quote:
She was better on Monday, but yesterday wasn't interested in eating or drinking much. I ended up bringing her in the house Monday so I could keep a close eye on her. She is laying up by the food and water this morning, but looks the same to me. I don't know. I weighed her Monday and she was 4 lbs 8 ounces. Yesterday it was 4 lbs 6 ounces. I'm kinda worried. I don't know how long it takes the wormer to work, but I was thinking 4 or 5 days? I haven't seen anything in her poo yet, and it's still small amounts and bright green. I will get her out in a few minutes and see what the scale says. Just looked in there now and she's drinking on her own...so yay! Thank you so much for asking!
smile.png

I hope your day goes better today.
smile.png

I think it's a really good sign that she's drinking on her own. I'm rooting for her!!!​

Back
Top Bottom