Urgent! Please help!!!Urban Environment with Two White Chinese Goslings

I don’t know what the cc&r’s are in your neighborhood, I’ve heard some places will allow hens but not rooseters, I know roosters can be loud but honestly I think those rules are put in place by people who have never been around chickens because “the egg song” hens do isn’t exactly unnoticeable.
I know of one family on insta that sadly had to rehome their goose because they found out geese were banned by the community when their neighbors made a stink about it, they were allowed dogs, ducks, and hens but not geese. I get geese aren’t the quietest, but neither are barking dogs, or cockatoos, or demented children. Sadly there is a lot of hypocrisy in the world.

If it puts you more at ease the others who said you should talk to your neighbors are right, if they’re fine with it I doubt you’ll have issues regardless of cc&rs, and considering your neighbor has a turkey they sound like the right sort of people. Bird people are the only sane people.😂
Yes lol! Bird people are awesome haha, but yes we have already cleared that issue with the laws and neighborhood, and there is no laws saying we can’t have any. Yes unfortunately there is a lot of hypocrisy and it always affects others. But thank you for the help! I appreciate it! 😄

Just out of curiosity, why did you choose the Chinese over other breeds? Maybe there is a quieter breed?
Haha! I know, but unfortunately there was only White Chinese Geese and African Geese, and I have read the African geese are fairly aggressive. I also didn’t know that the White Chinese Geese are that loud. But I’m not too worried now since I’ve been given some helpful tips.

Haha! I know, but unfortunately there was only White Chinese Geese and African Geese, and I have read the African geese are fairly aggressive. I also didn’t know that the White Chinese Geese are that loud. But I’m not too worried now since I’ve been given some helpful tips.
Ah okay that makes sense!!! I thought you ordered them hahah

Ah okay that makes sense!!! I thought you ordered them hahah
No, we tried ordering but they were out of stock of all geese, so we went to a local store. Yes, I’m thinking it will work out since our neighbor has a chicken, duck and turkey. We also have no regulations banning geese where we live. But thank you! I do hope it works as well! 🙂

No, we tried ordering but they were out of stock of all geese, so we went to a local store. Yes, I’m thinking it will work out since our neighbor has a chicken, duck and turkey. We also have no regulations banning geese where we live. But thank you! I do hope it works as well! 🙂
Yeah so many places are sold out of birds this year!!! It’s crazy!!! Hopefully they’ll be chill!! We don’t have any rules here either and have the land but waterfowl are so messy 😂🤣 I want ducks eventually though haha geese are cute too :love

Yeah so many places are sold out of birds this year!!! It’s crazy!!! Hopefully they’ll be chill!! We don’t have any rules here either and have the land but waterfowl are so messy 😂🤣 I want ducks eventually though haha geese are cute too :love
I know, waterfowl are very messy! This year has had so much poultry demand lol! I know of so many people getting ducks and chickens this year haha! Ducks seem like a good choice, they are quieter, that’s for sure lol 😆

I know, waterfowl are very messy! This year has had so much poultry demand lol! I know of so many people getting ducks and chickens this year haha! Ducks seem like a good choice, they are quieter, that’s for sure lol 😆
Yes for real! Lol a lot of hatcheries and feed stores were sold out of chicks! Crazy! And haha idol about quieter! 😂🤣😂 but they’re so cute! LOL

Back
Top Bottom