Urgent prayers please on weather - update another one headed our way!

I'm getting a bit worried...
sad.png

These storm systems have had me worried sick .. I am sending lots of prayers and energy your way.. Many Blessings for safety through the storm...

Hi Friends we did make it through that storm and are now bracing for another one....heading this way tonight I believe..... TOday We dug a huge drain trenvch around the Goats barn to stop the flooding from all this rain into their barn....moved a few more chicken trailers today so to help with this....SOoo Soo much rain....The one I posted brought us over 4 inches of rain in about 1 1/2 hours and what winds....The tornado sited was about 2 miles from us and a zig zagger.

Apparently going to get hit by this new storm tough again. So it's on my knees time again tonight! Prayers again if you are willing!

We live in a one story house with no basement or storm shelter, but I believe I'm going to look for a spot to put one.....
hide.gif
is kinda how I feel right now.....We have a claw foot tub but I don't really think I can fit under it (we currently use it), so I think I'm just pull a sofa over me and hide....

Thanks again and please pray for safety for all those facing this upcoming one....

Have a blessed evening.

There are some awesome sites out there that help track tornadoes and give advice, warnings, watches, etc. I've got tons of them
book marked so if you need any I'd be happy to send them your way. Also, make sure you have all the basic storm supplies, weather radio, water,
flashlights etc. on hand. If you have a room in your house that doesn't have any windows that's where you want to be whether that's
a bathroom or where ever!
But most importantly you have all our best prayers comin' your way! We were under tornado warning last
night so I just suspect that's the storm that's on it's way to you now. Take good care and know that there's tons of folks here pullin' for ya!
smile.png

here's a few links for you just 'cause I'm a 'knowledge is power' kinda girlie....
hugs.gif
to ya!
http://www.wunderground.com/tornado/
http://www.wunderground.com/severe.asp
http://www.weather.gov/alerts/

and this one is especially good for tips and safety in tornadoes...
http://www.tornadoproject.com/safety/safety.htm
from that website- talking about the best room to be in...."In a small, windowless, first floor, interior room like a closet or bathroom. The bathtub and commode are anchored directly into the ground, and sometimes are the only thing left in place after the tornado. Getting into the bathtub with a couch cushion over you gives you protection on all sides, as well as an extra anchor to the foundation. Plumbing pipes may or may not help hold the walls together, but all the extra framing that it takes to put a bathroom together may make a big difference. If there is no downstairs bathroom and the closets are all packed with "stuff," a hall may be the best shelter. Put as many walls as you can between yourself and the tornado."

I have been sending prayers out for days now about this weather.. I will continue to pray for you and your family.. Please keep us posted and check in often so we arent freaking out about you.. I have a friend in Cali that i cant contact and she was in the middle of the massive snow and the massive storms.. I hate not knowing how people are...

Okay we made it through that storm and hopefully that's the last of that saga for a while. I've never seen such high winds and sheets of winds.... The wind almost lifted me from the ground.... Another soaker of a day. Today we had sunhine and very windy so that will help dry up the deluge. We've certainly been going through the heaviest weather that we've ever seen....

Thanks again for all the care and concerns....and prayers.

Chicken Chaperone, definitely great links I'll get in that tub! and CoopCrazy I hope you have your friend contact you soon in Cal.....

God bless you all.

Back
Top Bottom