URGENT~ SOFT SHELLED EGGS AND A LETHARGIC DUCK!!!

Proud of you Nicole
hugs.gif
. Good job. Make sure you finish the meds. and keep an eye on her for awhile so if the infection flares up you can nip it in the bud.

Quackers is eating a lot, she is bulking up for the winter. She is molting a lot too :). She looks funny because she molted her flight feathers and her wings look really tiny and adorable
tongue.png

She laid down and let me pet her yesterday and I was literally over joyed! She hasn't let me pet her since the day before she got sick, when she used to let me pet her everyday. I guess that means this is all over, that she is back to normal!!!
celebrate.gif

I am so relieved that she is better! Thank you guys so much, I don't know how I could ever repay the dept I owe you now
bow.gif

Quackers is eating a lot, she is bulking up for the winter. She is molting a lot too :). She looks funny because she molted her flight feathers and her wings look really tiny and adorable
tongue.png

She laid down and let me pet her yesterday and I was literally over joyed! She hasn't let me pet her since the day before she got sick, when she used to let me pet her everyday. I guess that means this is all over, that she is back to normal!!!
celebrate.gif

I am so relieved that she is better! Thank you guys so much, I don't know how I could ever repay the dept I owe you now
bow.gif
Just hearing the wonderful news is all we need.
big_smile.png
wee.gif

Quackers is eating a lot, she is bulking up for the winter. She is molting a lot too :). She looks funny because she molted her flight feathers and her wings look really tiny and adorable :p She laid down and let me pet her yesterday and I was literally over joyed! She hasn't let me pet her since the day before she got sick, when she used to let me pet her everyday. I guess that means this is all over, that she is back to normal!!!
celebrate.gif
I am so relieved that she is better! Thank you guys so much, I don't know how I could ever repay the dept I owe you now :bow
Yay I'm so glad she is doing great now! Just in time for winter!

DEBT????????? Seriously?????????? We are all so happy for a successful outcome. Please hop on and give us updates for a bit longer, Quackers is special to all of us now.

Quackers is eating a lot, she is bulking up for the winter. She is molting a lot too :). She looks funny because she molted her flight feathers and her wings look really tiny and adorable :p She laid down and let me pet her yesterday and I was literally over joyed! She hasn't let me pet her since the day before she got sick, when she used to let me pet her everyday. I guess that means this is all over, that she is back to normal!!!
celebrate.gif
I am so relieved that she is better! Thank you guys so much, I don't know how I could ever repay the dept I owe you now :bow
how is quackers now?

Back
Top Bottom