Urgently need Silkie eggs in VA for my DD

gumpsgirl

Crowing
Premium Feather Member
11 Years
Mar 25, 2008
Virginia
I am urgently in need of finding some Silkie eggs for my 3 year-old DD for June 8th or 9th. I currently have a hatch in progress and won't be ready for them until then. The two little Serama eggs that someone gave me have not developed (we are on day 13, so I know they won't
hmm.png
) and she is EXTREMELY upset about it. Those were "her" eggs and she has been so pitiful.
sad.png
I can't take it! She loves to look at the Silkies and I promised that I would find her some Silkie eggs for the next hatch. PLEASE contact me if you have any of the Silkie eggs available for that date.
fl.gif

(Not to be picky or anything, but she doesn't "like" the white ones. We need grey or brown.
smile.png
)

Stacey, I have you down for buff orp eggs that week. I could send some silkies along too if you like. I only have buff though. Let me know.

Jody

We have a few silkie eggs and we are in Va if you want to pick them up. They will be free, but not guaranteed to be fertile. We aren't positive that the roo and hen have been doing the deed. They are partridge silkies.

Back
Top Bottom