Used Little Giant incubator (no turner/fan) FOR TRADE for eggs!

msheets

Songster
9 Years
May 13, 2010
Hurricane, WV
I've gotten a Reptipro 5000 for Christmas so I'm passing my Little Giant on to someone who could use it more than me. I'm not interested in selling it, I really only want to trade it for some hatching eggs...but if no one wants to trade me then I might sell it so I can just buy some lol. I want to trade even since shipping on the incubator is $12-17 depending on how I ship it because I sold my 2nd LG a few months ago so it's the same price to ship eggs. We'll both be spending about the same on shipping. The LG is $40-45 brand new & this one is used so that gives you an idea of what it's worth (of course a little less than retail). I'm not set on a number of eggs, since you know about what my used incubator is worth you can decide how many of your eggs are worth that much (without shipping).

I'll definitely take any non chicken eggs (duck, turkey, quail, etc) but I'm particularly looking for bantams but I'm interested in anything, just let me know what you've got!

REALLY looking for:
Millie Fluer D'Uccles
Any breed that's Millie Fluer or Crele colored
Japanese bantams
Seramas
Seabrights
Silkies
Old English Game Bantams
Any small bantams

Thanks!! Also the incubator is gauranteed to work & if you have a good reputation or feedback I am willing to send my incubator first, then once you recieve the tracking number, you send the eggs...well even if you don't have feedback I'll still work something like that our with you (=

Back
Top Bottom