Using an Octagon 20 ECO for quail?

I'm just waiting on my paycheck (today or tomorrow) and then I'll be ordering this incubator.
big_smile.png

bigjohn - sorry to hear about your quail! At least they hatched though.
hmm.png
I'm hearing no peeps from my incubator.
sad.png

I heard no peeps from my quail eggs either. I also couldn't candle them very well because all of the spots got in the way. I finally thought that I saw one egg move the day before they hatched, but I might have just bumped the incubator.

I haven't had a good hatch on quail YET! But the first couple of times I used a LG, and then the thermostat on this Brower I have, I think its bad.

I ordered it!! Now just to save quail eggs, maybe order more . . .

I should be getting a paycheck either tomorrow or wednesday ... they I am also ordering this bator
big_smile.png
I will be using for lf and bantam chickens and, of course, my buttons ... and maybe the odd turkey, lol. I cannot wait to order it! I have heard SO many good things about it.

I just ordered this incubator today, too. Since I don't need to hatch alot of eggs out at a time, and they will be quail eggs, mostly, I was thinking about a Brower top hatch. Then someone showed me the link to this one. I liked this one so much better-- so I ordered it. Even with the shipping ( I am in Canada) it is price comparable to the Brower, for a- imo- better incubator. Now I can't wait till it gets here!!!

Back
Top Bottom