USPS charged me $14.10

Aristocat123

Songster
May 22, 2019
Florida
Has anyone else been charged for picking up their chicks from the PO. I was told by the “nice” lady at the PO that it was because I intercepted the package from being delivered. I went to the PO the night before to alert them about the package and to ask them to please give me a call as soon as they arrive so I could pick them up. Their excuse was that the shipper has to pay on their side for me to pick them up or else they get delivered by the mail man/woman. We have our mail delivered around 6PM and they would be baked chickens in the heat of the truck as we live in South Florida Nevertheless the status on the USPS tracker is not diligently updated so no one really knows where the chicks are. I have another set of chicks coming in and I want to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. TYA

Has anyone else been charged for picking up their chicks from the PO. I was told by the “nice” lady at the PO that it was because I intercepted the package from being delivered. I went to the PO the night before to alert them about the package and to ask them to please give me a call as soon as they arrive so I could pick them up. Their excuse was that the shipper has to pay on their side for me to pick them up or else they get delivered by the mail man/woman. We have our mail delivered around 6PM and they would be baked chickens in the heat of the truck as we live in South Florida Nevertheless the status on the USPS tracker is not diligently updated so no one really knows where the chicks are. I have another set of chicks coming in and I want to make sure that it doesn’t happen again. TYA
Absolutely NOT!!! report them. I have heard of some letting po deliver but mine calls me 7am and I rush down. Would never let them sit all day. Ever

Back
Top Bottom