USPS embargo on live animals (chicks) through Feb 26, 2021!

Pics
Reading all this makes me wonder if I should exercise the legal option of keeping a roo....here....in town....maybe just borrow one for a few weeks from a trusted friend.....
:barnie
and rent it out when you aren't using it???

Do you have space for a large, and distant, quarantine pen after your roo has been exposed to foreign flocks?

Another option......drive to Cackle.
It would be a 2 day trip. One day to get there and another to get back.

better that you not, then.
I can legally have one actually. Of course that is provided there are no complaints (noise ordinance).
Was more joking than actually thinking of getting a rooster.....but.....it IS a legal option.

As in any enterprise, even a public one, sustainability is the objective. If an enterprise can not sustain itself it will fail.
Said everyone to the United States government WHO continue to enslave us to China and other world powers by borrowing money they can never tax our people enough to pay back! :gig

As inconvenient as this is, I bet it will make a profitable season for selling chicks locally, so get those broodys going, fill up the bators, call local feed stores and offer to sell them chicks. It’s a shame for hatcheries who’s livelihoods depend on this, but for enterprising backyard poultry keepers, it could be a welcome bump in profits.

As inconvenient as this is, I bet it will make a profitable season for selling chicks locally, so get those broodys going, fill up the bators, call local feed stores and offer to sell them chicks. It’s a shame for hatcheries who’s livelihoods depend on this, but for enterprising backyard poultry keepers, it could be a welcome bump in profits.
Don't you have to be NPIP though to sell to feed stores? Or does it jist depend on the store?

Back
Top Bottom