USPS manages to loose 30+ Quail eggs!!

I'm sure UPS makes mistakes too but it's what I use more often than not. I like it's tracking service WAY better. But just like with USPS they can mishandle things and what not from time to time.

Well so you know they were late 3 days with my hacthing eggs. maybe thats why they r dying on me! and the guy left them on the stoop in the rain and cold, so im' not so thrilled with them either!
good luck with them!

A lost package has to be tracked by the person they were going to.

case and point this year one of our egg boxes was lost at the San Fran Calf. postal hub.

We got an email from the buyer 1 yes 1 week after the package shipped - where are my eggs? We gave them the tracking number and it showed them going to the hub but never leaving. The USPS has a 1 800 number to complain, very easy to use. they helped and confirmed the package reached Calf. but that is all the sender can do and they told us that, we contacted the buyer and said they needed to take it up on their end. Which they refused to do so the box is gone forever.

Alot of people bash the USPS but they have done a great job for us.

Guy left them on the door step? - ask the seller to write hold at PO and call you - our local PO does it all the time for us - we get a phone call before the PO opens to the public and we can go and get the box

Give them a break- millions of pieces of mail go thru every day and get there just fine, they don't single anyone out. Learn how the system works and use it to your advantage.

Did you know you can ship coast to coast by mailing your package on Friday and have it get there a day early? - there is less volume on the weekends so it ships just little quicker.

Did you know they will send you FREE shipping boxes to your door?

sorry for my rant and no I don't work for the USPS

Steve in NC

Steve the boxes and ease are the main reasons I use them this is the first time I have ever had a problem shipping or receiving a package I don't do tracking on the boxes and ask folks that send them to me not to as I am in and put all day long. If someone ask for it I do. I had two sets of eggs I was not here for that needed to be signed for I almost chewed my fingers off worrying about them LOL
So I blow steam but probly will never use anyone other then the good old post

Steve, that wasnt a rant at all and I completley agree with you! I use UPS because it's easier for me to (i dont drive and my mom has UPS at her beck and call daily at work so I just send them off with her).
smile.png
It costs about the same as USPS but I do like the tracking better on UPS. I think it's wrong to blame the usps but sometimes there are some currupt people in there but there is in any job. I've had letters I sent to pen pals opened and read and then stuffed back in the envelope before my pen pals got them that really upset me....but as said you get a few bad apples in any line of work
tongue.png

I agree with Manarc23. Its just a little frustrating when the things that i ordered dont show up and if it takes to long the eggs are almost for sure gonners.

DOH! THE MAIL MAN STRIKES AGAIN!!!

DONT FEEL BAD FOLKS, I HAD A BATCH I SOLD OFF EBAT GET LOST. THEY FINALLY SHOWED UP 2 WEEKS LATER ( BET THAT SMELLED NICE!)

Back
Top Bottom