Utah!

I guess I am not making my self clear here. IFA has all of the research and testing documentation to back up all of our safe feed claims. This is not Wayne's word it is 100% unadulterated independent lab testing results and is backed up by all the correct certification. I would love to discuss this with you Doctor and have a good factual conversation with him. I am sure I can get him all the documentation and independent facts to have him retract his claim against IFA feed and find out what the real problem is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Quote:
edited to keep the peace
smile.png

Last edited:
Interesting come back. This is why emails and posts don't correctly show the true emotion of the person. I am not threatening anyone, nor do I need a chill pill. (although if there was an actual chill pill available I certainly would take one from time to time) If we were discussing this face to face you would have been just fine with what I have been saying. I agree that everyone should do their own due diligence with anything they purchase if they have a concern. With that being said, I also wish to say that putting a post about a medical doctors opinion on a poultry website and recommending that folks do not purchase poultry feed from IFA because of copper toxicity is absolutely false information. Who would know best than the folks who actually make it. I have been involved with this industry for 29 years. IFA had been making feed for over 85 years and have had not one problem with copper or any other toxic problem. Again, I would ask for your doctor's name and I will be glad to chat with him about his claims. After which I would be more than happy to share our findings with you and this post blog group.
I am sorry if the tone of my earlier posts gave you the impression I was threatening or freaking out. I assure you, sir, I am not.
Regards,
Wayne

Okay, folks, let's take a step back & get our hackles back down.

Take this to PM if you want to discuss it further.

Quote:
Oh, c'mon Wynette... this was just gett'n good!
hide.gif

Oh, BTW, I think this is the first time you've had to moderate the Utah thread. Always good to know someone is watching out for us. (grin)
Welcome to Utah!

Marty

Quote:
Oh, c'mon Wynette... this was just gett'n good!
hide.gif

Oh, BTW, I think this is the first time you've had to moderate the Utah thread. Always good to know someone is watching out for us. (grin)
Welcome to Utah!

Marty

sorry but i do not need this to turn into a jerry springer type situation so i will not speak of this ever again
smile.png

anyway moving forward. i will be bringing home my 10 chickens by the end of the month. i am very excited, they are 16 weeks old. now lets all hope we can have some good weather so i can build the coop by saturday night
fl.gif
now i got to figure out how i will transport them in the car
idunno.gif

at the request from pacsman i will just say that i am sorry i posted some concerns my doctor had for me. i did not intend to start a mud war, i just thought i would share. i tried to move forward and make peace but i guess some people are out for blood. i am told i have opened my self up to lawsuits, i did not mean this. so if it makes you happy pacsman i will say yes i am wrong. yes you are all right. i did not say my doctor was correct i do trust him with my life tho. i said people should do their own research and not take mine or my doctors word for it. i came to this forum to have some fun and learn. i did not come to start mud wars. i just want to move forward. i am sorry if i stepped one toes, i truly did not mean to. i would hope we can all move forward now

Out for Blood? Alrighty then, I have already put this behind me hours ago. Like I said, have a great time this poultry season and I mean it when I say if I can help you with anything else concerning IFA I will try to respond in a better way. After all, these formulas and feed are my children.
No heart feelings.
Wayne

I was rather interested in the hag4fish/the-bird-man debate. (Those darn Moderators!) So much so, that yesterday I contacted the Utah Department of Health and sent the-bird-man's post to Dr. Robert T. Rolfs, MD, MPH - Utah State's Director, Div. Disease Control and Prevention.

My email was forwarded to Sam LeFevre - Environmental Epidemiology Program - Bureau of Epidemiology - Utah Department of Health
I've added bold to what I thought was interesting...

Here's the-bird-man's post
Quote:
And the Epidemiologists reply
Quote:
So, there you go FWIW

My thoughts?

I think if the-bird-man's doc really thinks he and others are treating excess copper problems, he needs to contact the state epidemiologist.
Either way, he shouldn't be telling his patients that IFA (specifically) is putting in "tons of copper" into their food.

Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom