Utah!

Kimmy, it does sound like you BO is in the brood mood, lol. If you are a firm person like me, you'll promptly stick a fertile egg under her
hide.gif

Blu, I hope you get feeling better soon! Being down is awful, especially if you're on meds that mess you up. I only have a black Ameraucana cockerel, and I'm not giving him to anyone unless they send him to freezer camp before I do. He's a mean little stink and is headed for the soup pot. Very pretty boy, but he's attacked my BF a number of times. He doesn't come near me because he remembers me from when he was younger......heh. Sorry, going off on a tangent here.

Desert, sorry about your naughty Welsummers. But at least you will be getting purebred Icee eggs this weekend
big_smile.png
I've got five eggs so far. Those girls picked a fine time to be stubborn about laying! I think it's the heat. No matter, I can just squeeze them like ketchup bottles, hehehe! (I kid)

Cynthia, I'm glad your Serama has a good new home.

Has anyone checked on Sundance today?

My broody black Wyandotte, Angel, has her first baby. She has two more eggs under her that are quite far along, so I think she may have more babies over the next few days here. This little one is red with a white tummy and some chipmunking on its head and back. And fat! Cutest little roley poley ever. I'm quite puzzled by its color, though. Going by the egg, the mother is either my mom's BSL, or else my blue Wyandotte, which is Angel's sister. Man, talk about a curve ball
idunno.gif

Has anyone else heard from Diana..sundance. She wrote me yesterday, and said she really couldn't have company for the mere fact that she can't talk. She kept saying, I just can't breath. She can't get on BYC from where she is. I hope she is doing better and out of that ICU. :/

She says she really needs a home for her buttons, so please pass the word. Anyone interested in her Buttons? Not sure how old they are, but if I remember right, they hatched a while ago. Not real young.

Last edited:
Has anyone else heard from Diana..sundance. She wrote me yesterday, and said she really couldn't have company for the mere fact that she can't talk. She kept saying, I just can't breath. She can't get on BYC from where she is. I hope she is doing better and out of that ICU. :/

She says she really needs a home for her buttons, so please pass the word. Anyone interested in her Buttons? Not sure how old they are, but if I remember right, they hatched a while ago. Not real young.
I talked to her yesterday, she said she just can't breathe, and is having issues with asthma. Edward (her husband) brought me down the grow out pen yesterday, and he said that she is doing much better, but just can't breathe, so she has to stay in ICU till she can breathe better. I emailed her today with pictures of my 6 week olds in her grow out pen to thank her again, but I haven't heard anything back. She said that she can get emails, but the hospital has this site blocked. She also said that texting is very hard, she's having a hard time reading the screen right now. I hope she is doing much better today. She did sound much better yesterday then she did on Saturday when I talked to her.

So I picked up a bunch of free really heavy 2 x 4s and 4 x 4 fence posts today. I'm all in building fence mode. Also think I'm going to try and make that shipping crate coop much bigger by adding a section of plywood in the middle. I just want it to be more like 7 feet long by the 4 feet high. Just wish it was deeper then the 3 3/4 feet, but I don't really think the Silkies will mind, specially if I make it 7 feet long. My hubby thinks I'm nuts, I just need to sit and look at it for a while to figure out what I really want to do with it, but if I make it the 7 feet, I can put the crate tops on both sides, and make one with hinges to make a very nice hind door right in the middle for cleaning. Then I will only need to plywood the bottom and top, but I'm going to angle the roof anyways, so I wonder if I should leave some of that section open with chicken wire as a vent, and then angle the top over that section. I think I just need to sit there and stare at it for a while. It will come to me. :D

I just had to post these that are on e-bay. Has anyone ever seen the Palomino Brahma? I haven't. They are just beautiful!

Back
Top Bottom