Utah!

I know this is last minute. But my 6 year old flat out asked. "Mom can we go to the Zoo and see all the CAGED animals." Blahahah! She cracks me up. Its spring break so I guess she is getting bored. So I think we are going to head up to the Zoo. We should be leaving Utah County around 10am, and I guess when ever the Zoo closes. Does anyone need chicks or Eggs ran up from Utah County or brought back down?

Also I MIGHT be going up to Farmington on Sunday for a Dog Agility Trial at the Davis Fairgrounds, so I can help transport then, if I go up. I probably wont head back down to Utah County till around 5pm on Sunday.

Hey Lisa, if Karen is heading up to Farmington, do you want her to bring that silkie? I am not going to keep it either way. You can watch it from here on. :) It sure is a dark blue. I keep thinking it's black, but then I compare it to a black chick that runs past it. Sure has a nice body type. Acts like a boy, serious. It does the "I'm all that" body language. Of course that may not mean anything.

Hey Lisa, if Karen is heading up to Farmington, do you want her to bring that silkie?   I am not going to keep it either way.  You can watch it from here on.  :)   It sure is a dark blue.  I keep thinking it's black, but then I compare it to a black chick that runs past it.   Sure has a nice body type.  Acts like a boy, serious.  It does the "I'm all that" body language.  Of course that may not mean anything. 

Yes yes yes yes! Thank you so much Cynthia!! Silly, I will pm you.

I will see if I can get it to work with a few chicken friends lol.

I am headed to Sundance on Tuesday...my son turns 14 on Sunday, so maybe Sundance could hold it, or I can find another place to park him for two days in that area :D Will let you know.

Last edited:
If I do go to Farmington, which I believe I will be going to that trial, I will have to be in Farmington at 7:30 am. For registration. So not sure if it will work since I have to be there so early, I posted incase eggs needed brought back down, but maybe we can work something out.

I also have dog agility class on tuesday nights in Bluffdale, that I come up at 5:30-6:30, I would say I could also being him up then, but someone would have to get him from Bluffdale, because I have a meeting in AF at 7, So I have to come straight back.

Silly---I understand! It sounds like it won't quite work out this weekend...maybe there will be
another opportunity soon for me to get that direction or someone else headed this way from Cynthia's. Thanks though!

Silly how far from Salt Lake is Bluffdale? (Is that the military place by South Jordan?) I had a cousin there, but can't remember if that was the right name...I have Tuesday nights (mostly) open, maybe I can make a trip that way

I went to the orthopedic surgeon as my knee has been giving me fits. I worked outside with the chickens yesterday so it was extra sore. When I told him I had worked outside with my chickens he said all proud I have chckens now I just got them at IFA. He was so excited told me all about his chickens and when I told him my chicken coop was called cluckingham palace he was thrilled. I told him to call me and he could bring his kids over to see what his chickens will look like when they become adults. He said he was going to do it. He gave me a shot in my knee and put me in a brace. if that doesn't work next step is a knee replacement. Lets home this works

Back
Top Bottom