Utah!

Nice family came by from Hyrum to take my SBEL and Icelandic Rooster chicks-- I am back to ZERO roosters for the moment! Woot!

ACE! They want more Icelandic boys....you might get a call from him. I was thinking you still had a few, yes?

Anybody driving from Spanish Fork toward Sundance's place before Tuesday? I am looking for a chicken train for a silkie from Cynthia. I am headed to Sundance's Tues late in the evening if anybody by Sundance needs anything from Logan I would be glad to get it to that point for you.

I am going to Sundance's on Tuesday if you want me to bring you back eggs from her. I am quite the enabler sorry haha
big_smile.png
I am picking up frizzled Naked neck Turken eggs
wee.gif

I'm just looking for Orpington eggs right now, but thanks anyway! BTW, I love that you're an enabler, people like you make life more fun!!
highfive.gif

I'm just looking for Orpington eggs right now, but thanks anyway!  BTW, I love that you're an enabler, people like you make life more fun!! :highfive:

Hope you can find some! You could try messaging "youcluckingatme", he is on here, from Logan, he had fertile eggs, I remember he had RIR, and a couple other standard breeds, orpingtons might have been one of them.

Hi everyone!

Does anyone know where I can get some hatching eggs here in Cache Valley area? I have a hen that just became broody and I'd like to find Orpington hatching eggs of these colors; Chocolates (especially), also, Blacks and Lavenders. I'm hoping I can find some soon even though those colors are not the easiest to come by. :)

Try @youcluckingatme . He is in paradise. I am hatching some of his right now. He has some Buff Orpingtons, Rhode Island Reds, and Barred Rocks, I believe...
I would be glad to incubate them for you if you find any
big_smile.png
I am in Logan too. There are lots of us here
big_smile.png
blujems on here has very slightly used incubators for sale for $40 if you are looking.
I would be happy to help as well! :) Mine only holds seven eggs, but has been pretty reliable! If Lisa runs out of room (yeah right!), let me know. My incubator will free up on easter.

Nice family came by from Hyrum to take my SBEL and Icelandic Rooster chicks-- I am back to ZERO roosters for the moment! Woot!

ACE! They want more Icelandic boys....you might get a call from him. I was thinking you still had a few, yes?

Anybody driving from Spanish Fork toward Sundance's place before Tuesday? I am looking for a chicken train for a silkie from Cynthia. I am headed to Sundance's Tues late in the evening if anybody by Sundance needs anything from Logan I would be glad to get it to that point for you.
Zero roosters? That's a new record for you, right? I guess we'll see if they call!!!! I think I have one roo that I can get rid of. I have three icees in total. I think 2 are roos, and one is not quite so roo-looking... (crossing fingers). So, I can get rid of one roo easy, but i might hang on to the other two icees, hoping one is a roo and the other is hen.

Wow, that was confusing.

Hope you can find some! You could try messaging "youcluckingatme", he is on here, from Logan, he had fertile eggs, I remember he had RIR, and a couple other standard breeds, orpingtons might have been one of them.
Yup.

So I may be playing with fire (the hubby probably thinks I'm crazy....) but I may end up bringing home a silkie :) I got 4 bantam grab bags, so there is a good chance I've got at least one roo in there... So I'll have to find a home for any roosters... but if I get an extra chicken right now, then I won't have to worry about replacing it later..... right? ;) hahaha

I may be slightly crazy.... but I've wanted a silkie for a long time now!

Do any of you guys on here have a hen an about 4 roosters. Old English game bantams. PM me if you do and we can work something out.

Back
Top Bottom