Utah!

Oh Brian, they're beautiful! I love cats <3

Ace, I love the face of your first blonde baby. So sweet :)

Welcome, our newest newcomers! Come on in, pull up a chair and chat :D

I moved my broody into her own crate (again) late last night. I had to get her out of the coop so that the Icelandics would quit donating to her. One of the eggs under her is quite full, and last night after she'd settled, I heard a little cheep from under her. I had to confiscate a number of new eggs that had just started incubating, too. That girl is a machine. I love her.

oh man these kittens are looking super cute. The one on the top right has some nice Bengal markings.

oh man these kittens are looking super cute. The one on the top right has some nice Bengal markings.
Brian, they are so cute! I see some of dad in that orange one. :) Will be fun to watch them grow. Wait until you have 5 little kittens scurrying all over the house. Here is an example of what you are in for..only, you need 5 bathrooms for them...lol..I think you saw this on fb..but it's so cute.

Oh Brian, they're beautiful! I love cats <3

Ace, I love the face of your first blonde baby. So sweet :)

Welcome, our newest newcomers! Come on in, pull up a chair and chat :D

I moved my broody into her own crate (again) late last night. I had to get her out of the coop so that the Icelandics would quit donating to her. One of the eggs under her is quite full, and last night after she'd settled, I heard a little cheep from under her. I had to confiscate a number of new eggs that had just started incubating, too. That girl is a machine. I love her.
thanks red I do too haha. Im picking up a pair of Savannah kittens here soon. They are the ones that look like mini cheetahs and BOY do they get big!

Brian, they are so cute! I see some of dad in that orange one. :) Will be fun to watch them grow. Wait until you have 5 little kittens scurrying all over the house. Here is an example of what you are in for..only, you need 5 bathrooms for them...lol..I think you saw this on fb..but it's so cute.
hahaha yea I cant wait. There are 2 im especially excited for. Kevin says we may be keeping one haha. I told him no.

Hey guys, I have three little Serama rooster chicks available. They are almost 9 weeks old and very cute. Check this little guy out crowing! LOL.
These are SUCH a fun bantam breed and very rare. Only $10 a chick, their daddy's are very nice. You can see the size comparison to a buff orpington chick. Thanks for looking! I have two Serama roos and I. Love. Them! Such fun, friendly, pretty little guys.

Back
Top Bottom