Utah!

Does anyone have a dependable incubator they want to rent/lend/sale? I don't need a huge one, I only ever have small Serama eggs. I don't have enough broody hens and I am sad to keep seeing my eggs go to waste, especially from my favorite hens. I am in Logan.

Does anyone have a dependable incubator they want to rent/lend/sale? I don't need a huge one, I only ever have small Serama eggs. I don't have enough broody hens and I am sad to keep seeing my eggs go to waste, especially from my favorite hens. I am in Logan.
I am hatching some eggs at the moment and will hopefully be finished by mid next week. I would be happy to put your eggs in my incubator if you want. I have a Brinsea Mini Advance so it would only hold seven regular sized eggs.

Last night I hatched my first ever little chick! I am so excited! She is the cutest, sweetest little thing ever! But it looks like she is going to be an only child. I love that she loves me, but it sure would be nice to be able to leave the room without her crying. I have a teddy bear and a mirror in her brooder but she is lonely! Does anyone have any new little chicks that would want to be her buddy? She is a bantam orp, so another little teeny would be great!

Last night I hatched my first ever little chick! I am so excited! She is the cutest, sweetest little thing ever! But it looks like she is going to be an only child. I love that she loves me, but it sure would be nice to be able to leave the room without her crying. I have a teddy bear and a mirror in her brooder but she is lonely! Does anyone have any new little chicks that would want to be her buddy? She is a bantam orp, so another little teeny would be great!
That's to bad only one hatched. I had 6 out of the 7 hatch last night You are welcome to come and get one or two of mine. I'm in Lehi, not to far from Bountiful. They are all ready eating and drinking. They are all kind of small the rooster is a Silkie and the hens are a bantam RIR and a white EE that some were in her heritage is a bantam cause she is only a medium size hen that only lays a medium light blue egg. But there is a chance that one of the ones i would be willing to part with is from a small frizzle Cochin.

Congrats!! Pics? :)

Back
Top Bottom