Utah!

Just love these lil puff balls with the huge poofs & fluffy cheeks lol. These two are some of my newest ones. A black & blue and then I got a few more nice splash with vaults. I am pretty excited about all my adorable babies :)

Just love these lil puff balls with the huge poofs & fluffy cheeks lol. These two are some of my newest ones. A black & blue and then I got a few more nice splash with vaults. I am pretty excited about all my adorable babies :)

aren't they pretty question, what are you going to do when all those beautiful babies go broody at the same time.

0.jpg

I made a tiny chicken!!!!! YAY!!!!
Congratulations! Never gets old. he he.. What a cutie. Keep us posted on the others..this little one looks like my EE's I hatched.

Congratulations! Never gets old. he he.. What a cutie. Keep us posted on the others..this little one looks like my EE's I hatched.
Thank you! It is a Crested Cream Legbar chick and.... it's a he. White spot on the head!! I was thinking of keeping him but will 5 hens for one roo be enough? I have had one more hatch out and it's a little girl!!!!

Last edited:
Congrats on the babies!!!!!

Karen, I'm sorry, I had to skip a few pages. Were you able to find fertile eggs? If not, I'd be happy to give you some. I'll be in WJ this evening.

Yes, I got 5 from Gary last night. And she is happy as can be. Lets just hope that the 2 Silkies that everyone is shocked hasn't gone broody don't follow her lead. Because I can't keep letting them hatch out chicks, I guess I could start letting them have everyone elses incubator projects. Blahahaha.... No seriously, I hope this is it for the rest of the summer. I've been so worried about her, she looks horrible, and she plucked all her feathers out from her chest to her tail, she is bald.

Thank you! It is a Crested Cream Legbar chick and.... it's a he. White spot on the head!! I was thinking of keeping him but will 5 hens for one roo be enough? I have had one more hatch out and it's a little girl!!!!

5 hens to a roo..isn't that about right for you that have roos? I haven't had that experience. Wish I had. Going to try with the Silkies this year, if I can keep them quiet with a collar.
A boy and a girl. That's great. Where did you get your eggs..I was noticing those pretty blue eggs in there while watching that chick. :)

5 hens to a roo..isn't that about right for you that have roos? I haven't had that experience. Wish I had. Going to try with the Silkies this year, if I can keep them quiet with a collar.
A boy and a girl. That's great. Where did you get your eggs..I was noticing those pretty blue eggs in there while watching that chick. :)
I don't know!! Hahaha. I've never had a roo before. I just don't want all my girls backs to be bald :( I was thinking you had to have like 8 hens to one roo. Hmm.

Amanda- Here is your little Choc egg hatching!! Sorry that the focus is so terrible. You can hear that my son was excited in the background!!

0.jpg

I hope I'm posting in the correct place. Please excuse me and correct me if not. I'm still pretty new to this forum. I have a 14 week old Sally, now Salvador I need to find a home for because Sugarhouse doesn't allow us to have roosters. He's a really sweet boy, in fact, he's been going to the Kids community garden with us to run around and show the kids how good chickens can be for a garden. The kids are heart broken. He loves truck rides and socializing with humans. Haha
[/IMG]

Back
Top Bottom