Utah!

TURNIP!
That little boy looks to be a bantam barred rock? He's cute. Maybe someone on here will want him. Roosters are hard to ...umm..place. But, sometimes..someone comes along with the perfect one for someone else's flock.

Last edited:
And there's Joann/joeBird. I suspect her/him to be a rooster. Dang the luck! Also 14 weeks and a really gorgeous Jersey Giant.

Cynthia, he's a cotchin bantam... I'm not sure the other details of his breed, I hope someone wants him. I took him back to the IFA, but seeing the other Roosters in the sun with no water kind of made me sad. I know how it goes, I was raised with farm animals. Did you see my suspected JG too? I think Joanna is JoeBird. 2 out of 7 sucks.

Would you know where I could get some of those cuties? My little Lanka EE would love a soul sister or two.

I just hatched some. I also just talked with someone that wants some. I have 8. They are only three days old. Pretty cute, they change so much as they grow.

just got to share a picture of my new bengal kittens:) they grow SO fast! Also watching this little Persian for a friend for a few days. And the BLRW is doing great at raising these chicks:)
I went to work today for a few minutes and found these 10 baby rabbits. I had no idea the mother was pregnant haha. Oh man babies every where hahahaha.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom