Utah!

Chick-pic overload!

WA-EE #1

WA/BR #1

WA/BR #2

WA/EE #2

And I forgot one of the WA/GSL (the blonde blonde one), but you can see it in this picture with Momma Hen!

Chick-pic overload!

WA-EE #1

WA/BR #1

WA/BR #2

WA/EE #2

And I forgot one of the WA/GSL (the blonde blonde one), but you can see it in this picture with Momma Hen!

Oh Ace! They are so pretty! I love those blues. I want a blue out there! Mine are hatching now. EE's, so far, they look like the typical chipmunk babies, but I know they can change a lot. Your mama is very pretty!
Congratulations!

Last edited:
hey all.... I've got a question. I'm going on vacation for a week.... I'm going to have someone checking on the chickens daily, but will they be ok if I don't shut them in at night? (they have a completely fenced in run) we also have an outside cat who may deter predators, and a fence that goes all the way to the ground for our backyard fence. The only things that have gotten in are Voles (field mice), water snakes, an occasional neighbor cat, and once in a great while, a gray squirrel. lol

Cute babies! Love the pics of them with their mama!
Haha. I'll try to get some more of those! I am keeping her in this broody box for a few days while I finish her special coop... but soon they will be free ranging.

Oh Ace! They are so pretty! I love those blues. I want a blue out there! Mine are hatching now. EE's, so far, they look like the typical chipmunk babies, but I know they can change a lot. Your mama is very pretty!
Congratulations!
Thanks! I LOVE the blues too! And they are supposedly sex-linked... the two blue chicks look quite different. One looks like a splash of blue and yellow with a large yellow dot on the head and yellow splashed on its belly and wings, and the other is almost all black with a lighter spot on its head and belly. So I'm hoping one is a roo and the other a pullet. Same thing with my two WAxEE. One is darker than the other. Crossing my fingers!

Good luck on your little EEs. Didn't happen unless there are pics.

hey all.... I've got a question. I'm going on vacation for a week.... I'm going to have someone checking on the chickens daily, but will they be ok if I don't shut them in at night? (they have a completely fenced in run) we also have an outside cat who may deter predators, and a fence that goes all the way to the ground for our backyard fence. The only things that have gotten in are Voles (field mice), water snakes, an occasional neighbor cat, and once in a great while, a gray squirrel. lol
I think they will be okay for a week, just make sure the chicken sitter is locking the gate/doors daily.

My eggs went into lockdown tonight!!!! WAHOOO!!! I am hoping to see little peeps in the next couple of days!!!
wee.gif

Back
Top Bottom