Utah!

Just try it, I got 4 more that will show up on your steps lol
big_smile.png
big_smile.png
Thanks for the congrats. WE are happy campers at our place right now
smile.png

Just make sure you put them in the coop so I can send them to freezer camp when they get big enough.

Here's my new bator..I have eggs stacked for now, took the turner out so I could fit my old readers in there. I got some new small ones today, have one calibrating right now. This thing holds the temp spot on, and the humidity..wow, don't add water..it holds humidity. Humidity is reading high right now.maybe because it's off the bathroom door from our room. Yes, I have it in our bedroom..pretty quiet..even when the outside fan turns on. You can fit 32 eggs in there with the turner, more if you want to stack. I have less than 32 in there right now. Stacked them, because I had to make room for those big ol things..the other one that is calibrating, is very small, and a real good one. Now, to see if this thing is as good as they say. I open the bator often throughout the day. Letting the humidity out, but mostly to let oxygen in. That's a problem with the styros too..so I don't use the plugs. In fact, I made two more holes in the top of one of my styros because it only has one plug. They are finding more and more..oxegyn! Needed! Very much so! Makes sense to me. Yes, the fans on this filters oxygen inside it, but it needs more from what I've been reading from folks that have this bator. I don't mind opening it a few more times a day..just open the door..don't forget to close..lol...

Here's my new bator..I have eggs stacked for now, took the turner out so I could fit my old readers in there. I got some new small ones today, have one calibrating right now. This thing holds the temp spot on, and the humidity..wow, don't add water..it holds humidity. Humidity is reading high right now.maybe because it's off the bathroom door from our room. Yes, I have it in our bedroom..pretty quiet..even when the outside fan turns on. You can fit 32 eggs in there with the turner, more if you want to stack. I have less than 32 in there right now. Stacked them, because I had to make room for those big ol things..the other one that is calibrating, is very small, and a real good one. Now, to see if this thing is as good as they say. I open the bator often throughout the day. Letting the humidity out, but mostly to let oxygen in. That's a problem with the styros too..so I don't use the plugs. In fact, I made two more holes in the top of one of my styros because it only has one plug. They are finding more and more..oxegyn! Needed! Very much so! Makes sense to me. Yes, the fans on this filters oxygen inside it, but it needs more from what I've been reading from folks that have this bator. I don't mind opening it a few more times a day..just open the door..don't forget to close..lol...
Nice

K, I started a new thread of a new chick that one of my hens "sorta" hatched, but I can't find it here....hope someone can. I posted 4 pics and she was such a fun surprise. :)

Back
Top Bottom