Utah!

Congratulations on everybody's babies. That is always exciting news.
wee.gif

Cynthia, the baby is super small. So very very cute. I must NOT look. LOL

Red, I am sorry you found your lost chickens. So sad
sad.png

Welcome to the new additions to the board
smile.png

Lisa, are your Marans all girls?
hide.gif

Not much new here. I have been introducing the 2 baby Delawares to my big girls and so far things are going well. They are spending a few hours of the day together out in the yard. Some minor pecking but the big girls seem to be tolerant. We will see how it goes once the little ones move into the coop LOL Not quite yet though.

Cynthia---my Japanese at 5 weeks old...smaller than my 2 wk old chicks :) I think they stay pretty small, my last one was crazy little :)

She is the second one from the right in this pic, behind my 2 wk old BR chick. Teeny!

Lisa, she is tiny. Man, I hope mine is that big at 5 weeks. :/ Yes, when you told me that your last one was only 18 oz. I was thinking What? I think this one is going to be pretty small.

Gary! Beautiful daughter! Love her dress. You can tell her she got a compliment on your chicken forum. :)

Cynthia, oh my goodness! I am melting -- just melting -- over your little Japanese banty!
love.gif
wee.gif

Madchicken, your daughter looks great! How fun for you.

Lisa, yes, that's Stevie there in the picture. And Thelma (my OE) is the buff off to the side. I think they were looking for treats, hehe. Love my girls.

Phoenix, I only have one naked neck turken from my McMurray order, Cynthia's friend Brandi has the other one :) I wish I had more, I ordered 5, but three escaped the box lol. I sold Brandi one because hers and mine were the same color....I had wanted a couple different colors. As far as the showgirls go, I just have the rooster chick, waiting on fertile eggs, the seller's hens went broody.

Madchicken, your DD looks amazing! What a pretty girl!

Agreger-I only have one marans chick left, the others all sold, the one I have left is the little baby that just hatched by herself. I hope she is a girl, but no idea yet. I have more eggs in the bator though :p

Well the FBCM Rooster only has one more week. He has just gotten more aggressive. I won't put up with it anymore. I have a dozen eggs in my incubator. I can save eggs from the hens this week if anyone wants to try hatching some.

Back
Top Bottom