Utah!

OK...Picture overload time of the new babies!!!!

In the brooder

The Ams and Houdans (I didn't know there was a pic of them in here)

All three together. Look at that fluffy bum!

Groucho? I wish you could see how fluffy those eyebrows are
gig.gif

One of the black babies.

Other black baby.

I put a gold ball in with them because they are the size of a golfball with legs and almost pure fluff.

Do you need a MF bantam cochin hen to go with your boy? I have three. I only really need two, so I could let one go if you can't get one out of your hatching eggs. I also have a calico roo that needs a home. I can't remember who I held him for......anyway, he's still here. He's a sweet boy.
Yeah, I just might! I just don't see being able to pick her up within the next 3 weeks or so. If you can find another buyer for her, let 'em have her. If not, I'll be contacting you again after I get home from Wisconsin on the 22nd of April. :) Thanks!

I would love to get a D'uccle chick from you, any looking more girly? I seen Sundance's last week and have wanted one ever since. Where are you at? I'll be in SLC Saturday evening.
smile.png
I have someone coming to buy all the D'uccle chicks tomorrow morning, actually. Except for one...which I was going to keep "just because", but I may part with her if you promise pictures as she grows up! The only problem is, I'm 2 hours north of Salt Lake. Is there anybody going from Logan to SL Saturday evening? I work 8 hours tomorrow so there's no way I can leave the valley. :(

Where can I find information about Chickenstock? I've tried looking it up with no success. I've never been before so I was curious about it....I would love to hear anything you all could share. Like what to expect, any info would really be appreciated. :)

Last edited:
Does anyone have any baby button quail for sale? I am trying to help my lonely chicks. I live in Lindon, but I don't mind driving far.

[COLOR=800080]I have someone coming to buy all the D'uccle chicks tomorrow morning, actually.  Except for one...which I was going to keep "just because", but I may part with her if you promise pictures as she grows up!  The only problem is, I'm 2 hours north of Salt Lake.   Is there anybody going from Logan to SL Saturday evening?  I work 8 hours tomorrow so there's no way I can leave the valley.  :([/COLOR]

I would promise pics I love to take and send pics...no problem there! :) But I wouldn't ever want to take one you were planning on keeping, especially when you've hatched her out and everything-that's a lot of work! Will you be hatching anymore this year? I'm not in a hurry, I just fell in love with the one Sundance had! :)

Well I started construction on my coop today, even though the only action in my bator is a few eggs a rockin. Got this far and ran out off wood. Need to make another trip to Home Depot.

This was a little after we started

There is how we ended the day. Not bad for an afternoon of fun with Grandpa and the kids!

Last edited:
Well I started construction on my coop today, even though the only action in my bator is a few eggs a rockin. Got this far and ran out off wood. Need to make another trip to Home Depot.

This was a little after we started

There is how we ended the day. Not bad for an afternoon of fun with Grandpa and the kids!

It is looking great! Very nice for a day's work!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom