Utah!

Yes, he's doing the back ward walk. I thought about that, not cutting too much off just yet. I cut some off. He is also trying to bite at it..lol...He seems to be coming around a bit more than this morning. Poor little guy did the back ward walk for a while, then he just stood there, with his head drooped. Had to watch him for a while to make sure he was ok.

I have a duck in the brooder. It's still waking up.. I helped it a couple of days ago. So cute how it already wriggle it's tail so fast..back and forth. Had one pipped when I went to candle again..it was in the middle, and the duck was hardly moving..and no wonder. When I opened it..it was packed in there! Will be helping it out a little at a time, with a couple of others that looked to be internally pipped..but weren't. :/ This is hard not knowing. But I can tell that a few need to be left in a while longer..still more room in those than the others.

My one baby duck in the brooder..still sleepy. Sometimes it takes a while. It tries to get up on it's legs now.

That little longer chick sure was happy for company.

I just joined. I live in Brigham City. I have 3 silkie bantams. Millie, Pearl, & Emma. They are almost 3 was old. I love them. Trupeach, from Ohio bought a coup for me for my birthday. The chicks arrived Wednesday. They are so cute

I just joined. I live in Brigham City. I have 3 silkie bantams. Millie, Pearl, & Emma. They are almost 3 was old. I love them. Trupeach, from Ohio bought a coup for me for my birthday. The chicks arrived Wednesday. They are so cute

Cute silkies, you will love them more and more. :)

TO BYC!

Brandi came and picked up Hercules today. I was very sad because I realized I really liked that Roo. It tore at my heart a little bit. I know she will give him a new home. Now my Serama program can begin

Back
Top Bottom