Utah!

to those that use denagard, how much do you sweeten the water again? i use a 5 gal water bucket
Oh dear..that's going to take a lot of sugar!!

I use a good cup in just a gallon. They still don't like it, but of course, will drink it when that's all they can get to.

It is about time I give mine there dose.

Oh dear..that's going to take a lot of sugar!!  

I use a good cup in just a gallon.  They still don't like it, but of course, will drink it when that's all they can get to. 

It is about time I give mine there dose.  
thanks for the reply. sounds like i need more sugar. i could not remember how much to add. they have not been drinking any from the bucket. i need to keep the snow away from them and puddles dry. its mainly a couple of them that have an issue, some sneezing. it can be so hard to keep the wild birds away from them totally. i am so big on bio security but sometimes stuff happens. its frustrating for sure. it happened this time last year too. i know its nothing major thankfully. and thankfully those new rules dont apply to denaguard. thanks again. hope you all are doing well

Glad they aren't bad..yep, get that snow out of the way..they will eat if for sure.

We are good over here...hope you are doing well!!

While I am on here..will say again..ha ha..not sure if I did already, I have two RIR pullets for sale. I have a broody mom, but she didnt accept them .. while they were little..now, they aren't little!
Coming up on 2 months. They will be laying in May or June!

Hey, new to BYC and chickens in general. Just picked up 4 yesterday and getting 6 more when IFA gets the ones we want. In Utah county.

Where in Utah County? I'm in Spanish Fork. :)

If you are looking for egg layers....! I have two RIR pullets that will start laying way sooner than what you will be buying soon. Only 5 dollars each. Should start laying in May or June. :) Lots of eggs!

Last edited:
Where in Utah County? I'm in Spanish Fork. :) If you are looking for egg layers....! I have two RIR pullets that will start laying way sooner than what you will be buying soon. Only 5 dollars each. Should start laying in May or June. :) Lots of eggs!
Cynthia, isn't it about time for some chickie pictures from you? I am so excited to start hatching again :D

We're in eagle mountain. We are wanting more RIRs and black Australorps. I'll ask my wife. My concerns are them being bigger than the ones we just got and our coop not being done yet (we commissioned our neighborhood to make one).

Back
Top Bottom