Utah!

I have 3 of them available. He didn't come and get them as planned. Here's the KSL advertisement. I'd give them to you for free, because I know you'd give them a good home. @nathanbrady3889

https://www.ksl.com/classifieds/listing/51532659
Sorry. I've been out of town and just saw this. If they are still available, I'll be around on Saturday and would love to add them to our flock. I have a seperate area for them to acclimate them to the rest of the flock .....

I’m currently looking to rehome my standard size barred Cochin cockerel. My hubby is fine with hens, but does NOT want a Roo. He’s a very pretty boy, 5 weeks old, and mostly feathered. If anyone can take him, or knows someone who might want him, I’d greatly appreciate the help.

Or does anyone know where else I can take him? I’m getting the feeling roosters are hard to get rid of....

I need some button quail eggs by Friday so that I can start my batches, but I can’t find anyone in Utah that has them!! Does anyone on here know where I might find some? I’m in Davis county, salt lake, Ogden, Layton, Kaysville area. Any help would be appreciated! ❤️❤️❤️

Hi , anyone in St George area interested in a dark blue bantam frizzle rooster ? He's 5 months old. I would like to find him a good home as I can't keep him. He's very nice looking.

I have to sell my entire flock (due to health reasons I can no longer care for them they way I need to) I am in St George and have chickens and ducks ranging from hatchlings to 2 years old.
some of what I have available is...
a 2 year old Blue laced red Wyandotte with color very close to SOP
a 1 year old Austra White (Cackle Hatchery)
a 1 year old French Black Copper Maran (Cackle Hatchery)
2, 7 month old Russian Orloffs (just started laying)
Indian Runner Ducks, Muscovy ducks,
over 40 chicks of various breeds....mostly pullets, 1 barred rock, 2 white leghorns, 2 brown leghorns, 2 mille Fleur D'Uccle, Porcelain Booted Bantam, OEGB's, 2 Lavender Ameraucanas, 1 Silver Sebright, 1 Blue Ameraucana, 1 Wellsummer, 1 Buff Rock... and more...
Prices start at $5 and go up from there...
We are located in St George Near the Green Valley area

Back
Top Bottom