Valbazen: dilute or don't dilute? Need to know today.

Quote:
I'm trying very hard to understand what you're saying. But can't quite.

Are you suggesting that tomorrow I give them each a dose of 1/4cc straight from the bottle? That's such a small dose, I'll have to use the eyedropper. Let's see... one cc is about 25 drops, so a quarter cc should be about 6 drops of undiluted, straight from the bottle, Valbazen.

I'm just saying to start over, since the dose you gave them is soooo diluted - almost nothing. If you want to do the drench again today or tomorrow (the mixture of 1 cc/ml valbazen with 8 cc/ml of water and then give them 2 cc/ml), your hens will still have less of a dose than others here on BYC have given their chickens when deworming. With the drench method, your hens will still have barely over 1/4 cc/ml in each one.

Does that make sense?

Quote:
I'm trying very hard to understand what you're saying. But can't quite.

Are you suggesting that tomorrow I give them each a dose of 1/4cc straight from the bottle? That's such a small dose, I'll have to use the eyedropper. Let's see... one cc is about 25 drops, so a quarter cc should be about 6 drops of undiluted, straight from the bottle, Valbazen.

I'm just saying to start over, since the dose you gave them is soooo diluted - almost nothing. If you want to do the drench again today or tomorrow (the mixture of 1 cc/ml valbazen with 8 cc/ml of water and then give them 2 cc/ml), your hens will still have less of a dose than others here on BYC have given their chickens when deworming. With the drench method, your hens will still have barely over 1/4 cc/ml in each one.

Does that make sense?

Aha!! Now I've got it. Thanks for explaining.
Much obliged.
-Carolyn252

Back
Top Bottom