Ended Valentine's Day Contest Series—Cutest Couples Photo Contest

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into three categories, Landfowl, Waterfowl & Pigeons.

full

@em530, @Graphichick, @Chickstarrs, @TheTexasChickenGirl, & @LizzzyJo

First Place - @em530
Jasper and Penny ❤️
B4B7511A-F12A-42DF-BF17-4A97B06ADA87.jpeg

Second Place - @Graphichick
Entry 2
Firecracker has 15 lovely admirers now that he's ruler of my son's flock.
This is the one who has the biggest crush. ❤️
IMG_3007.jpeg

Second Place - @Chickstarrs
I would like to replace my entry #2 with this one of Muffy Brown and Shirley please.
IMG_3317 f.jpg

Third Place - @TheTexasChickenGirl
1644633308154.png

My past hens, Coco (left) and Millie (right). They were best of friends! Miss them :(

Third Place - @LizzzyJo
9DFB3B67-1790-4593-ACE6-2E8E52DD2A86.jpeg

Squeaks and her baby boy, Alex.

First Place - @fatty and friends
fatty and cutie, just did a photo shoot for their instagram page and i’m obsessed lol

25964056-D380-4C30-9086-E4BF3E527146.jpeg

First Place - @CHlCKEN
7EAEA390-CB35-437A-8568-263AEB5CA07D.jpeg

This is baby mango and quin 🤍

Second Place - @Brooke_R
Entry 1 - Forrest and Jenny 💕
E5369AC8-5AC3-41A2-B2F1-E83E9CCA949B.jpeg

Third Place - @MGG
My young pair of Mandarin ducks. They're so sweet to each other and absolutely in love. 💕
_MG_8146.JPG~3.jpg

First Place - @Liz Birdlover
Lovey Dovey! ❤️
20201128_122342.jpg

Second Place - @RoostersAreAwesome

Third Place - @Deezchix
Pomba and Speckels. Came to us July '21, married Sept '21, have hatched babies 3 times since. They eat together, feed eachother, drink together, sleep side by side, fly together and return together. Only time they are not together is during incubation and few weeks with the hatchlings. I will see if I can get a better pic to replace this one.
IMG_20220104_114403.jpg

@em530, @Graphichick, @Chickstarrs, @TheTexasChickenGirl, @LizzzyJo, @Chicken, @fatty and friends, @Brooke_R, @MGG, @Liz Birdlover, @RoostersAreAwesome, & @Deezchix, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

Great job everyone, this was so much fun!! :wee

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

And THANK YOU to our BYC Sponsors (click to view & support them)

full

Now, for the moment you've all been waiting for! The judges have finished judging and we have our winners!

There were so many awesome entries that we decided to split this contest into three categories, Landfowl, Waterfowl & Pigeons.

full

First Place - @em530

Third Place - @LizzzyJo

First Place - @CHlCKEN

Second Place - @Brooke_R

Third Place - @MGG

Third Place - @Deezchix

@em530, @Graphichick, @Chickstarrs, @TheTexasChickenGirl, @LizzzyJo, @Chicken, @fatty and friends, @Brooke_R, @MGG, @Liz Birdlover, @RoostersAreAwesome, & @Deezchix, I will be sending you instructions on how to claim your prizes momentarily!

thank you.png

A HUGE THANK YOU to all who participated, this wouldn't have been possible without all of your entries!!!! :bow :clap

~ Shout out to all of the judges that took the time to judge all of the contests. I know they were incredibly difficult to judge and I appreciate all of you! ~

Yay thank you! Congratulations everyone

full

full

First Place - @em530

Third Place - @LizzzyJo

First Place - @CHlCKEN

Second Place - @Brooke_R

Third Place - @MGG

Third Place - @Deezchix

thank you.png

Congratulations to the winners!

full

full

First Place - @em530

Third Place - @LizzzyJo

First Place - @CHlCKEN

Second Place - @Brooke_R

Third Place - @MGG

Third Place - @Deezchix

thank you.png

Congrats beautiful pics everyone!

Back
Top Bottom