Valentine's day hatch-a-long 2017

A few days past Valentines, but I'll take it!
Baby number one (F3 Olive Egger)

My hatch is finishrd. 19 out of 20 eggs (shipped from TN to WA!). #20 was DIS, fully formed, had not absorbed the yolk sack. Wish I knew why, but know it happens.

A few pics of the chicks.

Well we had a horrible set back and lost almost all eggs in my hatch. Threw out 25 last week and had 15 possibles go to lock down on Thursday. Today I went to clean out the incubator to find a pip!!! So excited she is not out yet so I'm waiting. Hoping another pip will show so I have 2 babies.

I had an accidental Valentine's day hatch. We had a EE and Black Silkie cross hatch, so we named her Val. Here she is:

Well we had a horrible set back and lost almost all eggs in my hatch. Threw out 25 last week and had 15 possibles go to lock down on Thursday. Today I went to clean out the incubator to find a pip!!! So excited she is not out yet so I'm waiting. Hoping another pip will show so I have 2 babies.

How did it go? I hope it went well
1f600.png

My hatch is finishrd. 19 out of 20 eggs (shipped from TN to WA!). #20 was DIS, fully formed, had not absorbed the yolk sack. Wish I knew why, but know it happens.

A few pics of the chicks.

Beautiful babies! What breeds are they? I excpecially want to know about the first one
1f600.png

Only 3 of my original 7 eggs made it to lockdown. Bad power outages this time of year. Two finally pipped this morning. They seem a little behind. I didn't even lock them down until day 20. Fingers crossed for all our little chickies.

How'd it go?

Back
Top Bottom