Vamp's hatching crew! who cares what day u r on!Hatch with us!

Hey Vamp, I'm gonna miss this one. 2 ducklings hatched today 3 more left ( I started out with 12) and that's it for this season.

Didn't have good luck, 2 of 12 chickens, 1 of 4 geese, Here is the pictures of him. Remember we stayed up Mothers Day hatching?

Good luck with this batch, I'll keep watch.

9782_herbie.jpg

9782_p5260007.jpg

9782_p5260008.jpg

They will. Dont worry. My polish frizzles have a silkie daddy or a big red daddy and apparently the mom is a buttercup polish. How cool and designer is that! I cant wait to see them

I just candled all my Dominique eggs this afternoon 16 on day 15, 18 on day 7, had to toss a bloodring so 17, and 16 new in the bator today and I candled 0 day eggs also, just to check for cracks and such. Found 2 fractures
barnie.gif
they might be ok.
old.gif

I saw one blood ring I think in a frizzle egg, but I left it for a few days to be sure. So I have 9 developing silkies, and 4 frizzles. No idea yet on the marans.

I'll candle again day 10, or sooner if my eggs get here sooner and I need room lol. Today is day 7 for me.

Waiting now on 6 silkies from Jody and 18 BLRW from Sterling Farms to get here.

almost 24 hours in the bator!!
wee.gif

i have 12 blue/spalsh silkies, 6 golden laced polish/frizzle, 5 suprise color frizzle

i checked them all yesterday before setting and they all looked good, can't wait till day 5!!!

Day 7 yesterday...all eggs clear and tossed....
hit.gif

But I cleaned the bator and put in 16 that I got from a local farmer. Wellingtons, RIR's, and Americanas, so I'm now back on day 1... sigh...
fl.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I am on day 9 - but they are ducks. I started out with 22 and only have 8 worth keeping...
fl.gif
crossing fingers for at least ONE white call drake.
smile.png

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom